[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 Community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Does /v/ have one?

should it?
>>
I never looked for one and don't plan on it.
All it most likely is is redditors copy pasting part of the message above theirs with a meme arrow.
>>
/v/ shouldn't have any community.
>>
>>341489515
Reddit isn't that bad at all.
>>
It has one with about 800 something members and only the most autistic post regularly. You can find it by searching Marumisu or whatever his name is.
>>
>>341490052
Redditor is code for bottom of the barrel, possibly underage 4chan poster whenever I tend to say it.
>>
>>341488981
this is enough of a community. why are you trying to make new friends? it's pathetic
>>
>>341490092
I'm going to join it if i can find it.
>>
>>341490425
Because you can't post without a PS4 which leads to marginally less shitposting
>>
>>341490425
>shitting on any video game in existence
>console wars
>Overwatch and Zelda shilling
>community
Keep it
>>
>>341488981

I would honestly not like to play with other /v/ fags
>>
>>341490820
All it does is encourage a sonygger circle jerk, which is worse than shitposting.
>>
>>341491176
No one does that console war shit outside of this board
>>
>>341491364
Literally every gaming community has a resident group of consolewarring fucktards, the platform exclusive communities just get an echo chamber to pat each other on the back in while they do it.
>>
>>341488981
you're on the wrong website if you want this
>>
>>341491364
I can vouch for this. i talk Xbox with tons of people on play station and no one rages or says anything negative. we always talk about what's cool that going at Microsoft, what Microsoft could do better, or even what play station can take from xbox to make itself better. I always say achievment cause I just got my very first Sony console 6 months ago so i'm still adjusted to Xbox, and no one bats an eye or corrects me. hell they evens start saying achievement. its just easier and sounds better
>>
>>341491792
Nah people usually just play the games
>>
>>341491792
i'm like, almost 100% sure that Piece of Crap users are the only ones who rage over consoles or anybody not using the PC
>>
>>341491364
clearly you haven't seen the youtube fanboys
>>
yea /v/ has one.
>>
>>341492812
What's it called?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.