[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This boss ruined the DLC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: fuck.jpg (63 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
63 KB, 660x330
Why the fuck would they put the absolute hardest boss in the entire game right at the BEGINNING of the DLC? It makes no sense. It should have a gradual build up in difficulty, not this bullshit where the hardest encounter in Bloodborne is proceeded by easy as fuck bosses and areas.

This DLC would've been great, but I can't experience it fully yet because they have me stuck on the fucking Hunter's Nightmare going back and forth and wasting all of my supplies to the most unfair boss in a From Soft game.

Honestly think this boss ruined the entire DLC for me. It's a fucking boss gate that forces to play the DLC late game instead of trying your luck at it early for the advantages of DLC only weapons, but then even at an adequate level, this boss does way too much damage and is too aggressive. So the only thing stopping anyone doing this DLC early and wanting to do like a Bloodletter build they have to wait until fucking endgame to get the weapon they just because of Ludwig.

Fuck this boss, fuck the DLC, and this game. Completely ruins the experience.
>>
>>341477757
How do you know it's the hardest if you haven't fished the dlc?
>>
>>341477757
Turn down the Linkin Park you play on the background and listen to sound cues.

It is one of the best made bosses in the series because you can't be fucked over by the camera when dodging by ear.
>>
Ludwig is what I consider a level 25 boss
>>
>>341477757
>Absolute hardest boss at the beginning.
Hate to break it to you OP, but Ludwig is the easiest boss of the DLC (not counting the failures, which are hardly a boss)
>>
File: 1465859755483.jpg (54 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465859755483.jpg
54 KB, 600x900
>>341477757
Why the fuck would they put the absolute hardest boss in the entire game right at the BEGINNING of the DLC? It makes no sense. It should have a gradual build up in difficulty, not this bullshit where the hardest encounter in Bloodborne is proceeded by easy as fuck bosses and areas.

This DLC would've been great, but I can't experience it fully yet because they have me stuck on the fucking Hunter's Nightmare going back and forth and wasting all of my supplies to the most unfair boss in a From Soft game.

Honestly think this boss ruined the entire DLC for me. It's a fucking boss gate that forces to play the DLC late game instead of trying your luck at it early for the advantages of DLC only weapons, but then even at an adequate level, this boss does way too much damage and is too aggressive. So the only thing stopping anyone doing this DLC early and wanting to do like a Bloodletter build they have to wait until fucking endgame to get the weapon they just because of Ludwig.

Fuck this boss, fuck the DLC, and this game. Completely ruins the experience.
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
>>341477757
1. he isn't actually hard, it's the same as every boss, pay attention and learn his patterns

2. you haven't played the rest of the dlc yet are making blanket statements about it. Quite a few people found OoK to be the hardest.

3. You've never fought cursed chalice amygdala you fuckin' pleb. Shh.
>>
I'm lvl 82 strength build and get one shotted nonstop by this asshole
>>
>>341478854
always get atleast 40 vitality first
>>
>>341477757
I found the Orphan waaaaaaaaaaay harder than Ludwig.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png
778 KB, 629x996
>>341477757
He's not the hardest boss in the game, let alone the hardest DLC boss
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185 KB, 1383x851) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185 KB, 1383x851
>>341479161
I'm gonna be the odd one out and call Laurence the hardest. Orphan as a distinct pattern and clear dodge timing in his first phase and his second phase and be easy with a bit of RNG.

Laurence's lingering fire attacks do full damage to you and can be chained, so I don't really find fighting Laurence very fun. His second phase is also a "swing once and run" kind of deal where you only get one shot in before it being too dangerous and have to fall back.
>>
the trickiest part about him is just learning the timing to dodge his charging attack, he's really not that bad and only gets easier in his second form
>>
guess you havent got to kos yet. Im seriously considering dropping the dlc and going back to the main game.
>>
>>341477757
Git gud
>>
Why does everyone think Ludwig is so difficult? Is it because you guys played on new game+ ?
>>
>>341477757
this was the funnest boss fight I've ever experienced in a game

thanks for reminding me op
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.