[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Dawn of War III is probably going to suck, is there still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: spacehulk_deathwing-04.jpg (305 KB, 1366x741) Image search: [Google]
spacehulk_deathwing-04.jpg
305 KB, 1366x741
Since Dawn of War III is probably going to suck, is there still hope for Space Hulk: Deathwing?
>>
What they shown is great, so there is still hope
>>
File: Deathwatch.jpg (147 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
Deathwatch.jpg
147 KB, 800x585
The guns sound beefy and the movement is slow. It's gonna be good.
>>
>Release this year
>Not a single word about it at E3
Is it dead?
>>
Why would Dawn of Wars 3 suck? They took the good parts of 2 and stripped out the shit parts, and made it more like 1.
>>
>>341468249
>probably going to suck
But what we saw looked great. Best parts of both 1 and 2.
I'm cautiously hyped, in the meantime I have Battlefleet Gothic to coast me over.
>>
File: Dow_sm_librarian_icon.png (9 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Dow_sm_librarian_icon.png
9 KB, 64x64
>>341468249
>is there still hope

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
File: Ss_force_commander_icon[1].jpg (5 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Ss_force_commander_icon[1].jpg
5 KB, 64x64
>>341469019
What would you have me do?
>>
File: 1465283771328.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465283771328.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>341468249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J46EQKe8GY
looks good from what we've seen in the trailer, but i'm desperately hoping they add in some kind of multiplayer/versus mode, since another warhammer l4d clone opted to release with only pve and the game ended up dying at a fairly rapid pace
whether that's entirely due to the lack of pvp i can't entirely affirm but i'm pretty sure it had something to do with it; i just don't want to see the space hulk game we deserve go into the trash
>>
File: Chaos_marine_icon[1].jpg (3 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_marine_icon[1].jpg
3 KB, 64x64
>>341468467
>The guns sound beefy
Do you hear the voices, too?
>>
File: lady killer.png (61 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
lady killer.png
61 KB, 193x200
>>341468249
>Kill a patriarch
>You've killed a good and caring daddy.
DEATH TO THE JIANSTEALERS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.