[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, when did you learn to leave the petty console war fighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: video-game-consoles.jpg (64 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
video-game-consoles.jpg
64 KB, 600x300
So anon, when did you learn to leave the petty console war fighting behind you and embrace fun?
>>
No, the xbone is still a useless hunk of shitty plastic.
>>
I already have a backlog of stuff to play because I don't have the time to play everything on my platform of choice.
>>
>>341457730
Pretty much this. When Halo fell off I lost all care to get an xbone. Now it's all exclusives that are fun for a week like sunset overdrive and scalebound which looks like poop.
>>
>>341457614
Awhile ago, really. Two gens ago, I knew I wanted both a GameCube and a PS2. Last gen, I would have honestly settled for a PS3 first and then a Wii, but I'm glad I got the Wii if for nothing else than for homebrew. This gen, I want all the systems. Too bad I'm a poorfag.
>>
Mustard only, I don't think I've ever participated in a console war.
PS4 seems like it has some cool games, Wii U seems like it has some cool games as well. Hope you guys enjoy them.
>>
>>341459259
Why would you want an Xbone when you can just build a PC? Not even trying to stir up shit but it's the only reasonable thing to do, ESPECIALLY if you're on a budget and can't afford all the systems.
>>
>>341457614
Console wars are fun, silly!
>>
I'm having fun too but the one thing that boggles my mind is that every game microsoft just announced is also for Windows 10 the only one is Gears Of war 4 i thing but it's like they gave up on their system
>>
>>341457614
When I built a PC.
>>
While I actually enjoy the PS4, the Wii U and PC (still gotta upgrade that fucking thing for current gen games), it's fun to watch fanboys come up with ridiculous excuses to fight over which console is better, or which platform has better looking games.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy your games, anons
>>
>>341459575
I can get an Xbkne for cheaper than I can build a PC that will be relevant for several years. Plus, I really want the Rare Replay and am still holding out hope that Scalebound and ReCore will not be shit. I DID want MCC until I learned that they still hadnt fixed it and probably never will. Such a damn shame. I wanted Halo 1-3 on one system and not broke messes, but I guess that'll never happen.
>>
>>341457614
When I came here years ago.

I still remember the one thread where some dude wished Al Qaeda would blow up someone for the crime of enjoying "casual baby shit Nintendo Smash Melee" (yeah, once upon a time Melee was considered casual).

Since then, I decided to never become as bitter a faggot as that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.