[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>press R1 to zoom into boobs Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>press R1 to zoom into boobs

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>341455717
FACT: Boobs are gods gift to mankind
>>
File: r5HX192.png (213 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
r5HX192.png
213 KB, 600x393
>>341455828
>>
Beause Kojima is God.
>>
She was attempting to seduce him, it was the entire point. Eventually she does and it has a huge impact on the entire storyline of MGS.
>>
>>341455717
I want fags to leave.
>>
Because MGS3 takes realism to the next level and has the heterosexual male lead character look at a sexy lead female character's highly exposed cleavage, on occasions.
>>
>R1
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: nuFKtrv.jpg (340 KB, 869x1300) Image search: [Google]
nuFKtrv.jpg
340 KB, 869x1300
>>341455828
>>
Because it was 2004 not 2016.
>>
>>341455717
R1 shows what snake was looking at. This means he was staring at Eva's breasts. Snake is a dude. Get over it.
>>
>>341455717
It's a storytelling mechanic used to show Snake's feelings towards Eva.

Notice when Snake falls in love with her he'll look at her face instead of her tits.
>>
>>341455717
For the same reason you can zoom into the crotches and behinds of men.
Just open up the options screen and start the rumble test instead of complaining.
>>
DEEPEST LORE
>>341455717
>>
>>341455717
Because that mechanic is for the purpose of seeing through Snake's eyes.
EVA presented her boobs to seduce Snake
Snake looked at her boobs
>>
>>341455717
Because it's funny and because Kojima and the other writer dude were based.
>>
MEN ARE SUCH PIGS
UGHHH
>>
because james bond referances, because snake is male and has a sex drive, because the player demographic is mostly male (don't give me that candy crush shit modern gamers are female because phones graph either) because breasts are amazing.

and because its natural. you self represive prudes really irk me off.
>>
Because Metal Gear is about robots and boobs
>>
>>341455717
Vibration test was also returned because teenage girls didn't like snake.
>>
ughhhh I am getting a boner! >_____<
>>
>>341455717
>You cant zoom into Snake's ass

Why even live
>>
>>341458831
Kojima with that other was based at one point in time. When it was only Kojima his ego got so out of place he started first with mgs4 had an over-convoluted lore and explained it, it was madness but hey. It was kinda what we wanted.

Later peace walker was sorta great but still convoluted the same with GZ and mgs5 but to be fair arch 3 was never there so the ending was just huh that was cool.

But this new teaser trailer was what I hoped not would happen, he went backward he must have looked at a bunch of Danish Indie films and said this seems like a good idea. So now he has become a weird form of Nicolas Winding Refn. I'm calling it now, its going to make as much sense as his latest movies after Drive. If people where confused before wait until he rip open all of Nicolas Winding Refn and combine it into a game.

Fuck can't wait on it. I just can't wait.
>>
>>341457618
Boobs are evolved asses. He's admitting asses are for monkeys.
>>
File: 1407993279088.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1407993279088.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
>press R1 because my reflexes tell me to press any button prompt on the screen
>mom walks in
>>
>>341455717
Cause were not gay, and youre gay.
>>
>>341457618
But boobs don't smell like poop

Boobs: 1
Ass: 0
>>
>>341455717
Why're you allowed to post? Does your mom know you're online?
>>
easy solution dont play games, now run off to your safe space, and stare into the sky reading lbgt otherkin poetry.
>>
>finding boobs attractive is now sexist according to westerncucks
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.