[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its not fair. Its really not fair. Nintendo comes with a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: TOPGAMESNEW.png (305 KB, 1525x2025) Image search: [Google]
TOPGAMESNEW.png
305 KB, 1525x2025
Its not fair. Its really not fair.

Nintendo comes with a single game that looks like an early ps3 title and BANG, wins the e3.

They didnt even bother with a fucking conference. This is beyond sad. Other companies spend millions on marketing, live orchestras, brilliant conferences, graphics that pushes the limits of the technology and for what? So God of war gets eclipsed by Zelda?

NOT.FUCKING.FAIR
>>
>people are excited about things they care about
WHY
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
>>
>>341445351
We have a winner.
>>
>>341445351
Zelda is extreme normiecore, everyone knows about it
>>
>>341445351

>Sony and Microsoft try to outdo each other with games that are already over saturating the market
>Nintendo comes out with a Zelda title that looks different from past Zelda titles
>HOW COULD NINTENDO WIN BY DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
>>
>>341445716
Do you understand the dangers it represents to the industry as whole right? If this keeps happening, AAA devs will stop pushing technology, will stop trying to give "more" to the players.

Do you think Sony orchestra was cheap? Do you think they were planning on making money with it? No, its was a nice thing just for the players. A gift to their loyal fanbase. Just like the ps neo.

Nintendo shits a ps3 game in the basement of the e3 and everyone stops caring about the rest of the games!

If this keeps going on innovation, technology, respect for the costumer will all be left behind.
>>
>social media
found your problem
>>
>>341445351
>literally copy pasted old cod and movies are what has mass appeal
>>
>>341446082
>sony
>respect for the consumer
Oh god you're serious aren't you?
>>
Is Pokemon Sun/Moon really not even on there?
>>
>>341446082
I hope this is a bait, otherwise sonyggers have literally cuck mindset.
>>
>>341445351
nintendo didnt win e3 you dumb shill
according to that chart
ea > sony > microsoft > nintendo
you are the dumbest shill on this site fucking off yourself you piece of trash
>>
>>341446539
fuck your 20 year old game
>>
holy shit /v/ you're so fucking stupid
try actually adding some of those games together and see that EA won according to retard chart
>>
>>341445351
That's the thing with long running franchises. Nintendo didn't need a conference or a live orchestra or anything like that.

Everyone already KNOWS about LoZ, they've got decades of memory and legacy behind it already lurking in the minds of the consumer base. It's a momentous occasion when a new one gets announced, as opposed to the business as usual for most of the other games announced. Or at least, that's how most people see it.
>>
File: sonyalwayswins.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sonyalwayswins.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>341445351
Legend of Zelda, where you walk around with a little bitch and little bitch ass sword with a lil shield and he's goin heh heh heh.
Who wants to play that shiet?

Sony always wins
Sony always wins baby
>>
>>341446984
Except many tweets talked about all EA games in the same sentence

Example

EA just announced battlefield, star wars, etc
>>
>>341445351
More people forgetting the stream was a whole day of gameplay and not a 5 min demo. Meaning they have reasons to be talked abt for a long time thru the day.
But ya toddlers can't figure this much.
>>
>>341445351
Not saying I'm not excited but this isn't a measurement of much. People talk shit about the game too and that's included in this metric
>>
>>341445351

We actually saw a lot of gameplay and it looked good.

Go back and watch every other presentation. Almost none of them showed any actual gameplay of any kind. It was mostly a short trailer followed by someone talking about the game. The entire thing was for the most part fucking terrible.

I wont even get into how shitty the selection of games shown were (they were all FPS games with the occasional TPS).

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Gamecube and even I was impressed by the new Zelda game.

To me, it feels like this E3 was made specifically to cater to normies. The guy I live with is normie as fuck and he fucking loved EA and Ubisofts show. Meanwhile the people who actually play games regularly were left wondering why they're showing nothing but crap.
>>
>the most talked about games on social media

99% of discussion about Zelda on Twitter is butthurt alt-lefts crying because they can't play as a self-insert
>>
Sure, the Zelda game might be a nice ps2 game, but the point is the mindset of Nintendo.

>No, we dont want to offer the costumers a great show. Games? here, take this one and stfu. Play it and then wait another 8 years for the next Zelda 654.

Giving less is not fine. And they should not get praise for giving less, Cheaper, Lower quality stuff.
>>
>>341446082
>how dare a company choose to favor gameplay and stylization over pushng outdated hardware!?
>>
>>341446890
But Zelda is 30 years old?
>>
>>341448252
pokemon
>>
File: shiver.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiver.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>341445351
>the game that had a whole day of gameplay and is the highly anticipated next entry in one of the most popular game series gets talked about the most
who knew?
>>
>>341448347
I know what you said, but you used it's age to insult it when Zelda is a decade older.
>>
It just shows how stupid and irrelevant E3 is. You don't need a big conference every year when you can do little livestreams here and there instead,
>>
I blame shirtless Link.
>>
>>341445351
This didn't win e3, the game is underwhelming and barely decent.
Talked about =/= being good
>>
>>341445351
Shit will always be shit, no matter how much you try to spray it with golden paint, it will still be shit.
>>
File: You seem mad.gif (2 MB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
You seem mad.gif
2 MB, 400x288
>>341447696
>lower quality stuff
>Nintendo
>Giving less is not fine
>>
>>341448252
fuck that 30 year old game too
>>
Console Wars and shitposting are two of the most pathetic things. And /v/ does nothing but those two things.
>>
>>341446082
>AAA devs will stop pushing technology
Maybe they should, and make games with good gameplay instead of just pretty graphics.
I can have more fun playing FFT or SOTN compared to most games this gen.
>>
>>341445351
Well, Nintendo showed gameplay and the rest... ugh
>>
>>341446082
Devs haven't tried to push hardware since Origin Systems and Looking Glass went kaput.

Crysis was a notable exception.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.