[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are they allowed to get away with this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: areyoufuckingkiddingme.png (29 KB, 617x189) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckingkiddingme.png
29 KB, 617x189
How are they allowed to get away with this shit?
>>
>>341437139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV69DyOuzbE
>>
File: 1356675717928.jpg (28 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
1356675717928.jpg
28 KB, 640x548
>The Fractured But Whole
>>
>>341437139
By giving you The Stick of Truth for free to play until the next game comes out.
>>
a fool and his money are soon parted

although you get the first game for free immediately, right?
>>
>>341437510
yeah it sound like the fractured butthole haha can you belive that?
>>
because people keep pre ordering shit
I really don't fuckin get it, why do they feel the need to pay as soon as possible?
>>
>>341437836
yea reddit joke with dat title.
>>
>>341437753
yes. I'm really tempted to get this for ps4
>>
>>341437139
One thing that struck me about TFBW is that there's a season pass. Trey and Matt were vehemently against that last time, so what makes this so different?
>>
File: 1429277435010.jpg (335 KB, 1094x821) Image search: [Google]
1429277435010.jpg
335 KB, 1094x821
>>341437836
how did I only just get this
>>
>>341438296
>ubisoft

They also had an episode where they specificity said if you pre order a game you are getting a big dick up your ass. I don't think they have control over marketing and packaging. That said, I'm interested to see what the season pass will contain.
>>
>>341438902
I hope it's something substantial, I don't feel like they'd dick us around, but like you said earlier: >Ubisoft
>>
>>341439354
Especially for $30. The stick of truth's DLC consisted of like 4 costumes.
>>
They had an episode about how shitty modern gaming is, and made a point to mention how in the good old days you paid one price for a complete game.

So hopefully, it's pretty substantial expansion content. Not getting my hopes up though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.