[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 is a complete garbage and I'm not going to pay for DLCs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 184213094.jpg (26 KB, 200x284) Image search: [Google]
184213094.jpg
26 KB, 200x284
Is it possible to download dlcs from torrents and install them just as mods on steam version?
>>
>>341436526
If it's so shit why do you even want to play the DLCs?
>>
>>341436526
Yup
>>
File: earl_hickey.jpg (18 KB, 450x294) Image search: [Google]
earl_hickey.jpg
18 KB, 450x294
>>341436526
>Trash game
>Wants to pirate

>Already bought on Steam
>Still wants to play
>>
>>341436613
I've been a big fan of Fallout series since 1996, so I want to check everything that's even anyhow connected with this franchise
>>
>>341436639
Won't there be any problems with Steam version? Will I have to play in offline mode?
>>
Take a look at cs.rin.ru forums, they have many steam games covered
>>
I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. If you play a game for over 100 hours then you fucking enjoy it. You can't play something for 12 hours per day then go and bitch about how bad it is. By all means, bitch about shit you don't like, but you actually gotta stand by that bullshit.

You're as bad as Tyrone saying faggot this and faggot that and still getting his dick sucked by a twink every weekend.
>>
>>341438384
I disagree. I love Fallout 4, have a couple hundred hours into it and think that by itself it's not a great game. Without mods I'd probably not play it at all.

Similarly I watch a hell of a lot of trash TV (Storage Wars etc.) and know full well that's it plain bad, but I love to watch it.
>>
>>341436912
Then pay for it.
>>
its shit but its good

if you know what i mean

i dont either
>>
Will Nuka World, Vault 111 and Contraptions be part of the Season Pass?
>>
>>341440034
Yep, that's supposed to be the "something extra" they had planned (the reason they bumped the price up).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.