[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your personal Silent Hill look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
717 KB, 1920x1080
What would your personal Silent Hill look like?
>>
>>341434142
This place.
>>
Weird sex stuff
Disgusting charicatures of myself
This >>341435005
>>
>>341434142
Like real life
>>
Titty monsters and puffy vulvas
>>
>>341434142
What's a personal silent hill?
>>
Ask /soc/ for blogshit

Sage and report
>>
Like my current life but a lot nicer and better.

>Let's try on these nightmare goggles
>Huh, it's an improvement
>>
Started playing the first game.

I tried to poke the dog with the knife but I couldn't hit it, what gives?
>>
>>341434142
my current life
>>
What would it make to represent crippling anxiety and low self-esteem?
>>
File: uBWtTRQ.jpg (141 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
uBWtTRQ.jpg
141 KB, 640x426
Centralia, PA anon here. It looks like this. Once in high school we broke into a seemingly abandoned house (no windows, walls falling out of their frames, no electricity) to drink. Turns out an old hag was still living there and scared the teen angst right out of us. It's still a pretty spooky place.
>>
>>341434142
Literally only Silent Hill 2 had "personal Silent Hill" as a thing.
Stop this meme.
>>
File: 6400829209_363ab2aab6_b[1].jpg (443 KB, 1024x894) Image search: [Google]
6400829209_363ab2aab6_b[1].jpg
443 KB, 1024x894
How should I know, OP?

If I were to guess, I'd say very rainy, like in Downpour.
Very cramped, too - the streets would be as narrow as alleys, and buildings would stand really close to each other - close enough to easily climb from one balcony to one on the other side of the street.
Monsters would be inspired by or based on various liberal degenerates - pre-op or botched-op trannies, extravagant pride faggots, HIV-positive black bulls attempting to rape me, druggies trying to stab me with their dirty needles and shit like that.
The Otherwold would appear dusty, instead of rusty (like in most SH games). It would be very hard to breath while exploring it, as if you're constantly being slightly strangled.
>>
File: sh.jpg (118 KB, 456x839) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
118 KB, 456x839
It'd be full of sex monsters and fat people.

There'd also be this one ultra deadly ethereal creature that constantly moves towards you at a glacial pace no matter where you are.
>>
>>341434142
It'd be a chill place for cool guys to have great days.
>>
>>341435920
Well the first one was a personal one as well it was just Cheryl's and Harry was just there.
>>
IT would be just like in 2
But completely empy
No monsters....
No anyone.......
I'm so afraid of being alone even though there are people around me.......
>>
File: image.gif (555 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
555 KB, 500x498
dark because fear of dark and of the unknown
weird sexy monster due to being a pervert
something about my father since we dont get along
>>
>>341434142
4chan
>>
>>341437039
No it wasn't.
It was Alessa's nightmares invading the real world.
>>
Religious symbolism, BDSM, various political topics, authority figures, and children's cartoons.

Toss that together and see what comes out.
>>
RE7 :^)
>>
>>341434142
Sexual frustration, personnification of lazyness and avatars about my failure to save several animals
>>
>>341434142
Exactly like the nightmare googles meme.
>>
>>341438367
>Alessa'
They're basically both half of the same person.
>her nightmares
Exactly her personal hell. which is why places and things she was terrified of and hated were common motifs and some of the dungeons of the game were the places she was especially unfond of.
>>
File: some scary shit.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
some scary shit.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>341434142
>>
>>341435601
TIME TO REPLAY
>>
Sexy clowns and high places.
>>
No toilets
>>
>>341435920
Silent Hill 4 is about Henry being trapped Kurt Cobain's personal silent hill
>>
>>341435601
the book says 'Ein Schwanz für Kinder' literally translating to: A DICK FOR KIDS.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.