[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Gears 4 Gameplay Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
New Gears 4 Gameplay Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBqwTYT1hc

Anyone looking forward to this? Will the PC port be terrible?
>>
>>341427815
>Anyone looking forward to this?
Yes
>Will the PC port be terrible?
No

Gears threads don't fare well on /v/ OP, better luck next blue moon.
>>
Same exact gameplay from 2006
>>
>>341427815
>Nigger Protag
>Female Protag

Gears of War: SJW edtion. NO THANKS.
>>
>>341428162
this. looks stale as fuck, should be sold as a half price budget title
>>
>>341427815
Looks clunky and uninspired. We've seen this kind of gameplay for 10 years now. Also, both your teammates sound annoying as shit.
>>
>>341427815
Yes. Yes.

All of the Bone > Pc ports so far have been ass, and i don't see why just because it's on UE4 this will be any different.

I'm almost 100% convinced they are kneecapping ports so that they can say 'look the xbox outperforms even pc!
>>
>>341427815
>Anyone looking forward to this? Will the PC port be terrible?
Not really, but maybe when it comes out I'll check it out.
I'm not very optimistic about the PC port.

>>341431754
They want to make porting programs extremely easy for developers so the software catalog is the same across all devices.
But the "Universal Windows Platform" thing isn't good enough yet obviously.
For comparison the free to play Forza which is only for Windows 10 is very well optimized.
>>
>>341427815
As a Gears fan, I was completely uninterested. I don't know if it's lost it's charm or what, but the entire time I just felt bored.
>>
>>341429778
You do know that the older GOW games also had both of those, right?
>>
>>341432328
Def lost it's charm. The last one I enjoyed was 2
>>
>>341431754
>All of the Bone > Pc ports so far have been ass

Forza 6 ran kinda good I thought
>>
>Laura Bailey voice acting
Nup, dropped

Had enough of her gargling cocks
>>
>>341429778
It's an american game made for americans
>>
>>341427815
No interest at all in playing their new sjw vision of Gears were women are always "strong, progressive, empowering Leaders" that show the incompetant, stupid, sexist men who the Boss is
>>
>>341427815
>muh scripted fake gameplay
>>
File: 1465992883184.png (224 KB, 351x307) Image search: [Google]
1465992883184.png
224 KB, 351x307
>>341432732
at least shes cute and not... this
>>
>>341432924
she still Acts like a Bitch keeps shouting about "muh girl power"

If they hate men so mich then find but don't expect me to Play it
>>
>>341432456
I played the first and it didn't have either. Also, even if it did, that still wouldn't make him wrong.
>>
>>341427815
why should I play a game made by people that openly said that white men need to Check their "privilage" and that people that dare to criticise feminism and sjws deserve to be thrown into prison?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Looks like her
>>
>>341432223
>>341432649
I stand corrected on one game. For the most part, it's like they haven't tried (quantum break, Gears remastered)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.