[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL YOU HAD TO DO AONUMA ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO WAS GIVE BREATH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447901633017.gif (451 KB, 392x410) Image search: [Google]
1447901633017.gif
451 KB, 392x410
ALL YOU HAD TO DO AONUMA
ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO WAS GIVE BREATH OF THE WILD A PLOT!
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST ZELDA GAME IN HISTORY!
BUT OOOOH NO!
FUCK STORY!
FUCK ADDING A SIMPLE CONVENTION OF VIDEO GAMES!
JUST COMPLETELY FUCKING FORGET IT!
"OH LINK IS HERE!"
"HE MUST HAVE SENT BY THE GODS TO PROTECT THIS LAND!"
"lol, nah i'm just here to play minecraft"
OK YEAH I GET IT SIDEQUESTS AND EXPLORATION IS A BIG DEAL IN ZELDA GAMES AND IT'S WHAT MAKES THEM WHAT THEY ARE BUT FUCK, STILL ADD A STORY WITH EPIC MAINLINE QUESTS TO ADD TENSION AND EXCITEMENT INTO THE GAME!
WITHOUT A STORY AND WITHOUT ANY TENSION IN THE ATMOSPHERE THE GAME WILL FEEL SOULLESS AS FUCK!
>>
>>341427171

Have you played the game?
>>
>>341427171
Thanks for already reviewing the game for me, senpai.
>>
>>341427171
Nintendo is shit m8
>>
>>341427171
But he said it has a plot.
Just that you don't have to do it.

Shitposting aside there are people who are legitimately incapable of tailoring their run to their own needs and wants in a video game like this.
>>
>>341427171
It has a plot what the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1465242373254.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
1465242373254.gif
3 MB, 222x379
>>341427473
Oh, their is a plot, it's just optional?
Oh, well I take everything back.
Sorry Aonuma.
>>
>>341427697
Rule one of /v/.
/v/ doesn't know shit about video games.
>>
>>341427171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kAMeHVzBA
>>
KING CRIMSON WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>341427171
They are revealing the story today. God damn calm your tits
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.