[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck is this supposed to be aimed at? Easily the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Ck3hxpBWsAAEnfD.jpg (52 KB, 658x314) Image search: [Google]
Ck3hxpBWsAAEnfD.jpg
52 KB, 658x314
Who the fuck is this supposed to be aimed at? Easily the most confusing thing I've seen at E3.
>>
the snowboarding game fans?
>>
People who want SSX, but have to settle for a less-arcaedy and more normie-boarding game.
>>
>A video game where you pretend to be skiing
This is like the most nerdy and loser thing I've seen.
At least with the football games there are some competitive element that's fun to play.
>>
>>341411068
Me. I liked what i saw
>>
Steep is DEEP you plebs, Steep is deep
>>
>>341411097
>>341411174
It's not a snowboarding game though. It's some kind if weird miss match of extreme sports, which all look equally fucking boring.
>>
>>341411230
Also skiing is easy to do in real life, you can go rent a pair of skiis and a hotel/do a day trip for a few hundred bucks.

Football on the other hand, real football, requires a few hundred dollars of equipment, a giant field, and at least 21 other people all who have great health insurance because injuries are bound to happen.
>>
>>341411330
There's snowboarding,skiing and gliding m8
>>
>>341411367
>real football, requires a few hundred dollars of equipment
SOCCER literally just needs a ball, four poles and players, Yurop.
>>
>>341411068
As a fan of the SSX games, this looked really cool to me. I will play this.
>>
>>341411407
I'm sure all these things are very exciting if you were to do them in real life, but is it really something people want to play in a video game? I just don't get it, ya know? I don't understand why it's being made or who it appeals too.
>>
>>341411563
>if you were to do them in real life
Except you only have to pay $60 instead of up to thousands and the possibility of a life-threatening injury.
How fucking dense are you?

Like I said before, SSX left a void people want, this is the closest thing for people who can't into emulating.

Kys
>>
>>341411367
Real football actually only requires a ball, a little bit of space, and a couple of m8s. American football is more hassle than it's fucking worth.
>>
Looks comfy as fuck
>>
File: 255769_front.jpg (96 KB, 640x911) Image search: [Google]
255769_front.jpg
96 KB, 640x911
>>341411563
>>
>>341411563

Are you one of those people that asks why sports games exist?
>>
>>341411698
Too bad the snowbaording in this game is NOTHING like it is in SSX. SSX worked because it was mental and totally unrealistic. It was about stringing together massive combos and blazing down a course as fast as you could.
>>
>>341411068
Looked funny to me honestly.

Like it could be a great engine for entertaining fuck ups. Like them Skate videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzFRUM6mbE
>>
>>341411889
Well when this SOCIAL OPEN WORLD gimmick goes away, maybe we'll go back to unrealistic and fun again
>>
Me, I guess. I really love skiing and snowboarding games, this is basically that with some open world thrown in.
>>
>>341411889
>what is 1080
>>
>>341412197
1080 was always a bit crap to be fair. The one on the GC flopped massively.
>>
>>341411068

What was the game with multiple sports they showed a few e3's ago, did they just morph it into this.
>>
It appeals to me.
It's not quite the arcade score chaser type I prefer but it seems to me like Pilotwings: Ski Resort Edition so I'm very interested.
>>
I think it looks fun

Gonna wait til it's $20 or less though before I pick it up
>>
>>341411068

The people that wanted Skate 4
>>
>>341411068
I thought it looked fun, but then again I've always liked ssx and all manner of skating games. Actual multiplayer is enough to get me interested, the wing suit looks fast as fuck, and I like how vocal the player characters are. Odds are we won't be seeing a new ssx anytime soon, so this'll do in the meanwhile.

Not looking forward to a tracklist comprised entirely of indie/alternative rock music though.
>>
>>341411889

Winter X games snowboarding on ps2 is my favorite. SSX got way too goofy for me.
>>
>>341411068
I was just confused when the wingsuit guy died a horrific death
looks fun/10 would buy if it's on sale
>>
Comfy snow sports simulator 2016
>>
>>341411367
People can get serious injuries by skiing
>>
>>341418135
>confused

Like half the wingsuit related videos I've seen on the internet or of some guy slamming into the side of a mountain.
>>
>>341412389

It's from Criterion and it's called Beyond Cars.

I'm glad actions sports games are back, the market is saturated of shooters
>>
File: 32068154.jpg (95 KB, 680x577) Image search: [Google]
32068154.jpg
95 KB, 680x577
looks comfy. Probably gonna play this with that pirate game.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.