[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so here's my situation /v/ >Decide to play game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Situation.png (2 MB, 1355x728) Image search: [Google]
Situation.png
2 MB, 1355x728
Okay, so here's my situation /v/

>Decide to play game with brother
>Brother plays Emperor of Byzantium
>I play the King of Georgia
>Swear fealty to him right away
>Help fight back Seljuk invasion
>Brother points out that if we can conquer Jerusalem, Alexandria, and Rome we can re-unite Christianity
>Eventually mend the schism
>Now mostly spending our time warding off muslims.

Pic related is our scenario.

We're a bit concerned that when the Mongols arrive they're going to BTFO everything. We've never fought the Mongols before but I've read that their horde armies can get up to 120k.

Any suggestions on how to prepare?
>>
You're in the wrong place if you want a serious discussion about videogames.
>>
>>341411171

This is the videogame board tho.

Are you just disgruntled.
>>
>>341410874
Game sounds fun bro. I've never tried a grand strategy before. Hows this one for an entry level strategist?
>>
>>341412742

For me it wasn't too hard to figure out.

I recommend starting out as an Irish Lord and trying to form the Kingdom of Ireland for your first time.

If you want a challenge, try to be the King of England, it's hard to defend against William the Conqueror and the Norge at the same time.

Or a fun one is always being a Spanish King and driving out the Muslims from all of Spain.

I'm probably gonna play a Polish game soon.

Vid related, I love poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>341410874
RESTORE
ROME
>>
>>341413416

That's the goal.
>>
>>341410874
Play with the HIP mod friend. It would really make empires a lot more interesting to play for your bro.
>>
>>341413815

Will look into it, thanks
>>
>>341410874
Accumulate dosh to spend on mercs, meet them at rivers, the AI will often attack accross major rivers into a losing battle.
>>
>>341414091

I'll definitely suggest this to him.

When they appear, I suspect we'll have a fun time watching the Cumanians and Seljuks fall as we go into panic mode.
>>
>>341413047
Thanks man, will do. Would like to restore rome as this faggot has suggested >>341413416
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.