[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of Apollo. He was just a background character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2566184-apollo+justice.png (164 KB, 230x677) Image search: [Google]
2566184-apollo+justice.png
164 KB, 230x677
What's the point of Apollo. He was just a background character in his own game and DD was all about Athena. I have a feeling that AA6 is going to be about Maya again.

I don't see why they created him and the rest of AJ in the first place?
>>
He was a failed attempt at softly rebooting the series. Simple as that.

Nick wasn't even supposed to be in Apollo Justice in the first place, but he forced to by executive meddling, and surprise, he stole the show. Then come AA5, Nick's back again.
>>
>>341409689
Except Phoenix was developed enough throughout the first trilogy. Having him back with the maturity of his younger self felt cheap.
>>
>>341409909
Apollo Justice was just a series of mistakes that Capcom is really trying to make people forget about.

Seven year time skip
Making nick give up being a lawyer only a few months after T&T (meaning he was disbarred longer than he ever was a lawyer)
Introducing a new protagonist who felt like Nick-lite in the first place

I could go on. It was fumble after fumble after fumble, and AA5 was basically them trying their best to fix the mess.
>>
Apparently, these are the translated case names of AA6 so far.

Turnabout Foreigner
Turnabout Magic Show
Turnabout Ritual
Turnabout Music Hall
Turnabout Revolution

And I heard that the third case is extremely good. I hope they're not lying about it. All third cases were awful.
>>
>>341410412
>All third cases were awful
The Golden Court, The Inherited Turnabout and Turnabout Academy were good though.
>>
>>341410209
Apollo should just be written out of the story at this point.
>>
>>341410595
>Turnabout Academy
I wouldn't say it's good but I would say it isn't the worst case of DD. The second case takes the cake.
>>
>>341409256
To give him a cool jacket then take it away
>>
You guys have no idea about the story of AA6? Not even spoiled at one point?
>>
>>341410902
No. Did Apollo die?
>>
File: 1465560631733.jpg (82 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1465560631733.jpg
82 KB, 400x240
This is not real, right?
>>
>>341409256
If AA6 is about Apollo, I won't buy it. I'm not supporting the series if they are going to try to make this faggot the main character again.

AJ was an abomination.
>>
File: 1465490867711.png (162 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1465490867711.png
162 KB, 400x240
>>341412071
>If AA6 is about Apollo

There's this and the entirety of Case 5. Spirit of Justice is about Apollo after all.
>>
>>341412347
Then I'm keeping my money.
>>
>>341412436
But the game is Apollo's version of AAI2. All thecases are good. Even the filler case with Athena is good.
>>
>>341412683
I'm not interested in your opinion
>>
>>341410412

>Turnabout Foreigner
Nick goes against Rock Jesus
>Turnabout Magic Show
Apollo's story part 1
>Turnabout Ritual
Great case but has a very sad and tragic ending
>Turnabout Music Hall
Athena and Simon team up
>Turnabout Revolution
Apollo's story part 2
>>
File: Untitled 4.jpg (143 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 4.jpg
143 KB, 500x377
>>341409256
AJ itself was never meant to be.
Its a fact that AA was supposed to be a trilogy, but Capcom wanted more easy money so they made AJ, and you can easily tell that they shat all over the whole trilogy ending.
And even worse, they made AJ as if it would truly be the last one, just to retcon everything in yet another sequel that was never meant to exist.

I actually enjoyed AJ and I just started my first DD playthrough, so I guess its all fine.
Capcom are still jews though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.