[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw EA forgot to announce Skate 4 again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461235965713s.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461235965713s.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>mfw EA forgot to announce Skate 4 again
>>
>expecting EA to ever do anything good
If a game doesn't sell as many as they want, the series gets a kiss of death.
>>
But muh Fifa story mode.
>>
>>341409031

Buddy it's time to let go. It's never going to happen. Plus the developer is dead so if by some miracle they did decide to make a new one it wouldn't be the same.
>>
who the fuck cares about some skating games?
are you 12?
>>
>>341410161

Who the fuck cares about video games?

are you 11?
>>
EA is so fucking stupid, the demand for skate 4 is at it's height now because of shitty let's players and they would make bank if they announced it now. Next year people will have forgotten and the moment has slipped
>>
>>341409031
Nobody cares. Do you really want another game with a black protagonist
>>
File: tumblr_nwp83h7AkY1swyyfwo1_250.png (4 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwp83h7AkY1swyyfwo1_250.png
4 KB, 160x144
>>341410269
Who the fuck cares about games?

Are you 10?
>>
Skating Games fucking blow.

I might be biased because I used to spend hours at a time at my friends house watching him play Skate 2 and 3 whilst never getting a turn. I was so fucking bored and now I have a deep seething hatred for any skating games.

What the fuck is the appeal anyway? It's like that shitty Playstation Home game but you can skate and dress as a furry. Soundtrack always sucked ass too.
>>
>>341414467
Its a chill game to play with friends, senpai,but it also has a lot of potential for you to git gud
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.