[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you mad man enough to face Dragon Ganon with 3 hearts on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: ss (2016-06-15 at 03.17.26).jpg (135 KB, 1055x404) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-15 at 03.17.26).jpg
135 KB, 1055x404
are you mad man enough to face Dragon Ganon with 3 hearts on your 1st run?

> “Users may not actually get the full story depending on how they play this game and how they strategize and solve puzzles,” Aonuma said. “Users are able to go to the very end goal without revealing why Link woke up the way he did and where he did. Whether you want to reveal the storyline and find out why Link woke up, or you want to just go straight to the goal, that’s an option totally up to the user.

> “Anybody who can go straight to the goal without doing anything else — there’s two possibilities. Either they’re a really good gamer, or they could be somebody that’s a little bit crazy. But it’s not impossible. I created the game like that.

> “Maybe it might be fun for fans to compete in a challenge for who can clear it first.”
>>
> “Maybe it might be fun for fans to compete in a challenge for who can clear it first.”
It will be done before the game is even released
Who the fuck are they kidding
>>
>>341407451
Speedrunners love him.
>>
>>341407613
>It will be done before the game is even released
>he think journos and early copies bloggers have anything resemblance to skills
you are funny
>>
>>341407731
One jap manages to snag it from a small retailer and it's done
>>
>>341407451
>can be finished in less than an hour most likely
IT'S LITERALLY GONE HOME WITH OKAYISH COMBAT
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
Morrowind does this right? I've always liked the idea, hope it's challenging.
>>
Oh man this is going to kill the reviews
>The game is only an hour long! Seriously Nintendo? And there was one dungeon!
>>
It's Ground Zeroes all over again.
>>
>>341408256
>Oh man this is going to kill the reviews
ill stream eating my pro controller if even 1 jurnos or blogger is cappable of speed running the game. this 2 have hte lowest set of skill of vidya players after mobile casuals
>>
Didn't Aonuma say a long time ago there'd be a new villain? I guess that doesn't necessarily rule Ganon out though, since he is mentioned in game and the new villain could just be like Yuga or Ghirahim.

I would love for Din, or an avatar of hers to be the villain in a Zelda game. She is the goddess who lent her power to Ganondorf, there could be some primordial conflict between her and her sisters
>>
>>341408471
>this 2 have hte lowest set of skill of vidya players after mobile casuals
Its lile you're trying to speak a human language....but not quite.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 338x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 338x225
>>341408471
>>
I just hope that the game will still have proper cutscenes and character interactions. The cast (minus Fi) was one of the only things SS did right, and I'd hate for this new game to rely solely on finding journals or something to tell its story.
>>
File: maxresdefault_006.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_006.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
>>341407451
>We REALLY want the Dark Souls audience
>>
>>341408802
I've never been more disappointed by a movie before I saw this one. What a fucking bummer. I was super fucking excited for it, too.
>>
>>341409169
>Derp Souls did everything first

I want soulsfags to literally kill themselves.
>>
>>341407809
this

it could be a 12 year old girl, that shit will be finished and leaked before sunset.
>>
>>341409169
Too bad the combat in the new LoZ looks like the same old shit and the enemies are still fucking retarded to the point of being a joke.
>>
>>341409398
It defined it.
>>
>>341409398
I didn't cite it as the first, I cited it as the current most popular example of the trope. Get off your hateboner you fag.
>>
>>341407451
This is nothing new, games have been doing this for years. Souls, Elder Scrolls all do this.
>>
>>341407613
>>341407731
>>341407809
>>341409428
I think they mean like with your friends.
>>
>>341410121
That's boring as fuck
You just keep going to the boss over and over until you eventually win
>>
>>341410073
Thank you for debunking the point that literally nobody was trying to make.
>>
>>341410073
>Souls
That's incorrect though, there's plenty of required steps, at least in DaS1

>Elder Scrolls
Now you're fucking with me
>>
>>341410073
Elder Scrolls, yes, Souls, not so much, least with BB and DaS3.
In Bloodborne, there's still about 7 required bosses, and in DaS3, you can go to Lothric Castle early, but you still need to kill the other Lords of Cinder.
>>
I think this is shaping up to be a pretty cool game, it basically just seems like a modern zelda with zelda 1's design philosophy
>>
>>341410701
Well, in Skyrim, if you know how to get there, you can get the Elder Scroll extremely early.
>>
>>341410701
>That's incorrect though, there's plenty of required steps, at least in DaS1

It's more the concept of allowed sequence breaking by being able to challenge later/endgame areas early. Zelda has taken it to an extreme by letting you challenge the final boss early instead of just jumping ahead in the game.

You could argue games like Chrono Trigger did it first, but like, it's not really the same since you can only really do it on a NG+.
>>
File: lol ok.jpg (29 KB, 531x530) Image search: [Google]
lol ok.jpg
29 KB, 531x530
>>341409442
Versus the amazing dodge, attack, dodge, attack combat that's been regurgitated in every fucking Souls game?
>>
>>341413505
dont forget the broken hit boxes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.