[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unanswered Videogame Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Lair_of_Draygon.jpg (243 KB, 1022x964) Image search: [Google]
Lair_of_Draygon.jpg
243 KB, 1022x964
What do you think were in these crates?
>>
more crates
>>
>>341403231
Bubbles
>>
phazon ore
>>
Tubes
>>
Why were there Space Pirates on the space station in Metroid Fusion?
>>
>>341403231

For some reason when i was a kid i thought they were tvs.

So, tvs.
>>
Universes.
>>
Hats.

Notice how Draygon bears an uncanny resemblance to a certain Valve CEO.
>>
What game?
>>
File: 1448806065018.png (165 KB, 658x276) Image search: [Google]
1448806065018.png
165 KB, 658x276
>>341406630

>kids don't even recognize this anymore

It's Super Metroid, go play it, it's fun.
>>
>>341403231
Nothing
In order to float like that the crates must be less dense than water
>>
What's Maridia even for? It's all watery, but it has a lot of mechanical ambience as OP's pic shows.
>>
>>341406079
According to Shitpile M, they were probably cloned.
>>
More sand for the sand god.
Also how you were supposed to figure out electrifying him? It's literally the only time I died in the entire game on my first playthrough. Buy Nintendo Power magazine only for 10 dollars and read it?
>>
>>341408716
you could kill him with rockets, it just takes forever
>>
>>341403231
Is that Cheetus
>>
>>341408885

No, he is Deweetus.
>>
Why did it try to fuck samus?
>>
>>341409672
Who wouldn't?
>>
Man that thing is creepy.
Look, he even has screaming souls of the damned on his head.
What the shit is up with that?
>>
Better question is why does Draygon have the souls of the damned poking out of his head
>>
File: Super Metroid_Draygon.webm (480 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Super Metroid_Draygon.webm
480 KB, 320x240
I felt kind of bad when I killed him and his kids carried away his corpse
>>
>>341409920
>>341410563
after you kill phantoon, the souls are cut from the spirit world and spawn within Draygon's skull
>>
>>341410563
Maybe his body fused with some people's skulls in a mutation.
>>
>>341410563

Because there's nothing scarier than a space deep sea monster that wants to skull fuck you while vomiting ghosts on you.
>>
>>341410571
how do you know it's not a mom shitlord
>>
I just beat this game for the first time today. Only got 67 %percent item completion. I wanna play it again and get 100%but it would only slow my time down and I'd still get the same ending. Is the "good" ending really even worth it. In my childhood I would have done it but I was being an edgy sega faggot. Now days I just have to many god damn games to have the patience to 100% any game. Backlogs can suck.
>>
>>341411215

The only thing the ending changes is how much samus strips at the end.
>>
>>341411047
his giant penis
>>
>>341411770
how do you know it's not a girl penis shitlord
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.