[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 scorecard grades? when will the open world survival meme die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: e3scorecard.png (2 MB, 1560x2000) Image search: [Google]
e3scorecard.png
2 MB, 1560x2000
E3 scorecard grades?

when will the open world survival meme die?
>>
>dat handwriting
Are you a teacher OP?
>>
>>341402268
Giving Nintendo a B for one game. Lmao.
>>
>>341402437
nah, where im from they dont let faggots teach anyone
>>
File: memes.jpg (2 MB, 1558x1980) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
2 MB, 1558x1980
Happy reading!
>>
>>341402560

it was more of a VIDEO GAME than anyone else at the show showed off... it wasnt prerecorded demo, or scripted, or CINEMATIC...

tell me one other game that was shown, with actual unscripted gameplay, that actually looked fun and wasnt CINEMATIC at all. you fucking cant. so zelda is the most video game ass video game at a event devoted to VIDEO GAMES, therefore it holds nintendo up imo. maybe other companies should have shown ACTUAL video games at a video game event devoted to video games, but they didnt so fuck you.

also if bethesda actually showed quake they would have gotten a mydick/10 because quake 3 is my adolescence.

>>341402834
i love your meme grading scale, to be fair john carmack with an oculus is a pretty nice meme.
>>
>>341402268
>le pc gaming show was bad meme
It was pretty good this year, they showed gameplay, they talked to devs, most people didn't watch it and just hating on it because it was bad last year.
>>
File: e3 report card.png (892 KB, 1560x2000) Image search: [Google]
e3 report card.png
892 KB, 1560x2000
Its not over yet. Nintendo and Square Enix still have stuff to show off for the next couple days.
>>
>>341402834
wow you are gay
>>
>>341403196
i watched it and gave it an instant F when the chinese lady walked out on stage with the box... nothing they showed was exceptional at all, and they spent time announcing VR stuff or DLC for killing floor 2.

if they had rising storm 2 + a release date i would have given it a solid C- maybe... the AMD and Razer "GAYMOR GEAR" shilling was wayyy too much for me to take.
>>
>>341403420
Anyone who legitimately expected TESVI to be announced has to be retarded.
>>
>>341403627
I was dissapointed about no RS2 aswell, though they still showed other good games and the razer shilling was exactly the cringe we all wanted.
>>
>>341402268
Square is tomorrow with full 30 minutes of kingdom hearts!
>>
>>341402268
>SJW pandering for zelda

Exact inverse of what happened. Kotaku hamplanets are on High Trigger Alert
>>
>>341404205
i forgot to mention the presenter was literally retarded, and i hate cringe... i like things as clean as possible, with as little shilling of unrelated products as possible.

>>341404448
no, the SJW pandering was for the big speech at the beginning of the stream where reggie was all like "our hearts go out to all the faggots sent to hell by an isis terrorist, now lets have a moment of silence"

every "SJW pandering" on my list is for fake empathy for the faggots who got shot in orlando. not for "having women" or "black people" in the games, as i dont care if a game has a black person or woman in it because im not an autistic stormlord faggot. i do have a problem with feigned public empathy for tragic events.

the bible says, matthew 6:1 -
"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven."

so, fuck everyone who does that.
>>
File: E3 2016.png (1 MB, 1560x2000) Image search: [Google]
E3 2016.png
1 MB, 1560x2000
>>
>>341402268

Why are people pretending the Nintendo stuff is over?

They are actually showing more games tomorrow including a new IP.
>>
>>341406019
fuck neo nintendo they have not made anything good since 2004
>>
>>341404923
but putting black people in a world war 1 game IS practicing righteousness for attention i dont understand you
>>
>>341406235

> grrr fuck nintendo!11!!

thanks for contributing
>>
>>341406478
congrats
I cannot complain about how shit new nintendo.
>>
>>341406391
afaik, they are adding in guns that were only produced in literal single digit numbers to the game. they are not going for realism and it is factually accurate that there were black people in ww1. so logically i fail to see a problem. its not like they made this piece of garbage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw where the literal selling point is being righteous to black people.

if you want a realistic experience, go play verdun.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.