[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is it /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: deep-down-thumb.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
deep-down-thumb.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
Where is it /v/
>>
If I remember correctly didn't they say this game was going to be like. If you got hurt in the game you'd run to a store in real life and buy a Health-Card for the character to heal them.

Then you could buy buff Cards at the store in real life, and punch in the code in the game and make them stronger.

That sounds like some lame ass pay to play to me.
>>
>>341391850
ded
>>
>>341391998
No it was like you'd buy Band-aid brand and scan the UPC code and it would heal your character.
Or you'd buy like Cocacola and scan that and he'd get a drink.
>>
Being reworked in some manner. Hopefully, they'll turn it into an actual game, and not just some f2p one.
>>
It's DeepDown
>>
never coming out
>>
>>341391850
There was no reason to make it when Dragons Dogma 2 is coming out and would basically be the same game.
>>
deep down in development hell
>>
>>341391850
The title reads like a tentacle rape doujin hentai
>>
>>341391850
Was only a game to make you buy a PS4 on false promises.
>>
Unnecessary now that ps4 has a real souls game. This game was way too ambitious for neo-capcom
>>
File: Firstborn.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Firstborn.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>341392954
>Dragon's Dogma 2 is coming out

That's what I've been saying since 2012.
>>
>>341393903
It is actually going to happen now though. DDO and DD for PC were massive successes.

And if there is 1 thing Capcom loves to do its milk a franchise to death.
>>
>>341391850
Capcom'd
>>
>>341391850
It'll be at TGS, r-right guys?

Please Capcom, don't cancel this
>>
>>341391850
Deep down in developement hell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.