[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought they made good dubs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I thought they made good dubs?
>>
>>341391039
You thought wrong newfag MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>341391039
Dubs are never good. Ever.
It's a scientific fact. Japanese voice acting is better. Fact. It's a superior language.
>>
>>341391039
Who said that?>>341391123
>>
>>341391039
You cant get dubs here, go to another board.

#Yuri4Life
>>
File: Important News.jpg (31 KB, 618x238) Image search: [Google]
Important News.jpg
31 KB, 618x238
>>
They actually get some pretty solid voice actors in on their shit. I think it has more to do with the voice directing, and that the animation doesn't properly convey what the actors are going for.

The west typically animates after recording and the Japanese do it the other way around. Maybe that works for them, but it clearly doesn't work for us.

They're better than most companies anyway. Odin Sphere has a decent dub.
>>
Enjoy your fucking dubs, EOPs

Blame yourselves for not learning Nip within a year or three.
>>
>>341392019
It's probably the direction or the nature of the production. Catherine was their only union production and what do you know, it was also their best.
>>
File: 1413276221940.jpg (54 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1413276221940.jpg
54 KB, 530x530
>>341391130
>>
>>341391039
They are literally perfect, anon-coon.
>>
File: 582277_front.jpg (125 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
582277_front.jpg
125 KB, 640x802
Want a Atlus published game with a good English dub? Pic related(both the original and this).
>>
>>341391039
>dubs
>>>/v/
>>>/b/
>>>/co/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>341395663
Well it's not like we're getting dual audio and some of us can't be fucked to buy a ps3 just to play one game with the Japanese voices. Go back to >>>/a/
>>
Is P5 in E3?
Can you play it? Why are there no threads about it
>>
>>341396096
Why wouldn't you just import the Japanese version? It even comes out 5 months earlier. Do you want to be spoiled?
>>
>>341396205
While I took two semesters of Japanese my sophomore year of college for foreign language credits, I don't know nearly enough to be able to play a text-heavy game in Japanese.
>>
>>341391039
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.