[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get SoT if you pre-order the physical copy of this? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 0BT@39_66NC2YIWQ7FOV}OK.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0BT@39_66NC2YIWQ7FOV}OK.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
Do you get SoT if you pre-order the physical copy of this? Or is it only digital? Does it come in a code on the receipt or something when you pre-order? Or do you have to wait for FBW to actually come out before you get to play SoT?
>>
Digital and DO NOT buy it on PS4 it is non refundable and it's a pre purchase not a pre-order
>>
>>341386567
I have a PS4, so I will be doing that, but I hate digital games so I was going to get it at EB games if possible, however I won't be doing that either if I have to wait until fucking december to play the SoT bonus.
>>
>>341386127
Stick of truth comes RIGHT AWAY as you preorder FBW. You get it with the game ON RELEASE when physical. I'm just going to buy it on PS3, it's pretty cheap, costs less than $10
>>
>>341388538
Wait, what do you mean it comes right away as you pre-order, but you get it on release? Do I get a download code if I pre-order physical?
>>
>>341389068
Ok so, you get it Physical, you will get a download code for stick of truth on December 6
>>
>>341389806
ah thanks. that's fucking retarded. oh well, guess I won't pre order.
>>
>>341388538
last gen of South Park doesn't sound that bad of an idea actually. It's going to run and look as good as the show anyway.
>>
>>341391159
It looks great, 1:1 of the show. FBW doesn't look any different at all really. I just wanted it on PS4 because I sold my xbox360 version like a year or 2 ago. I do have it on PC pirated (literally any PC will run SoT, so if you just want to play it without spending money that's a good option) but i prefer having games on my ps4 when i can.
>>
I'd get it for Steam if they would confirm whether FBW will require Uplay to run or not.
>>
File: Ibm_px_xt_color[1].jpg (2 MB, 2832x2128) Image search: [Google]
Ibm_px_xt_color[1].jpg
2 MB, 2832x2128
>>341391498
>literally

you keep using that word
>>
File: @YDXE){NZ45{[email protected] (25 KB, 625x223) Image search: [Google]
@YDXE){NZ45{OJEPF1I$_@T.jpg
25 KB, 625x223
>>341391997
do you know what it means anon
>>
>>341392739
You're the worst kind of person. kys
>>
File: 6V6SNWROAC4_LYHNZ([191O.jpg (58 KB, 905x427) Image search: [Google]
6V6SNWROAC4_LYHNZ([191O.jpg
58 KB, 905x427
>>341392857
mad that you can't nitpick grammar anymore because the dictionary got a patch?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.