[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Psychonauts Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: psychnauts-2.jpg (102 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
psychnauts-2.jpg
102 KB, 1200x900
Discus anything regarding the new VR game, "Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=070QBj-1fFw

and the sequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVz5uwqTvA
>>
>>341385085
I want it to be good but I know it won't.
>>
>>341385917
Even if it's not, I'm glad we still got the original in the first place. It's one of my favorites of all time.
>>
I still have negative feelings about this game after that sketchy as hell fundraiser.
>>
>>341386663
What was sketchy about it? I wasn't paying attention.
>>
File: 1440494534006.jpg (248 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1440494534006.jpg
248 KB, 1280x960
>>341385917
honestly psychonauts was just a vehicle for schafer's writing and the double fine team's imagination for me.

mechanically it was pretty decent at best and fucking horrendous at worst.

if there's one thing that double fine has shown it's that they've still got their charm in spades and they still have no idea how to take interesting mechanical concepts and polish them into a finished product.

That's where my bar is set for this and honestly I will be seriously surprised if they disappoint me. Loved the first psychonauts.
>>
>>341387289
anon, uhhhhh.....

Could you explain that picture please?
>>
>>341387037
They had this thing going on when you funded money into the Pschyonauts 2 fundraiser you were also a "investor". https://youtu.be/hFX0f_YUn1I <--- This vid explains it better than I ever could
>>
>>341387979
It's her biggest haul yet
>>
>>341387037
Also Tim doesn't have a good track record with other fundraiser games he did. Broken Age being a prime example
>>
>>341387979
>uhhhhh.....

Dumbass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.