[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE IS IT I WANNA SEE IT I WANNA FUCKING SEE IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
WHERE IS IT

I WANNA SEE IT

I WANNA FUCKING SEE IT
>>
>>341368256
Mid-summer direct maybe.
>>
wait until insiders get together and start drinking. Info will come poring out by the end of the week.
>>
TGS
>>
File: asksomeonewhogivesafuck.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
asksomeonewhogivesafuck.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>
I want to know if I should even get excited for Zelda. If the console is another underpowered gimmick, I'm not buying one
>>
>>341368524
Definitely not summer. They would have just shown it at E3.

I don't think we'll see it until at least September.
>>
Pretty sure they said they're showing at TGS.
>>
The only thing I care about seeing is the controller, if they make another tablet/touchscreen bullshit gimmick controller I'll pass on the console. Is it so much to ask for a controller that doesn't feeling like a fucking drawing board?
>>
>>341371861
They didn't. Does Nintendo even go to TGS? They'll show it on their own terms in a Direct.

I still think it was a mistake to ignore it this E3. They should have at least revealed the controller or something.
>>
Can't wait for i to be confirmed as a portable.
>>
>>341372561
The only thing Nintendo has shown is they themselves don't even know what the NX is.
>>
>>341372154
seeing as how the new zelda game utilizes the tablet as an in-game key item and it's being released on the NX, you're out of luck
>>
>>341368256
TGS mah boy
>>
File: 1452792883285.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452792883285.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
>>341373351
Seeing how it was confirmed that Breath of the Wind can be played entirely with the Pro Controller, he might not be.
>>
>>341372450
They should be doing conferences tbqh, no they aren't going to surpass Sony but they made due in the past and even won a few back in 2006-2012. Them doing the treehouse shit assures that nobody outside of their loyal fans are going to watch it.
>>
you'll have to wait at least 6 months
>>
>>341371861
No. You heard an anon say they'll probably show it at TGS.

Speculation isn't news nor fact.
>>
>>341368256
I wasn't hyped for this until Zelda actually turning out to be great

fuck me man, I wanted to move on from Ninty
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.