[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's right, I killed isometric RPGs and there's nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
That's right, I killed isometric RPGs and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Video game RPGs were (and are) never good.
>>
Was it autism?
>>
Yeah but he made Fallout good again so I can't be mad
CRPGs always sucked dick in terms of actual gameplay
>>
Did /v/ already forget about Underrail?
>>
>>341363529
But Serpent in the Staglands, Underrail and Age of Decadence still came out and you're basically a social media manager now.

Sawyer is like reverse Avellone, his absence gets advertised as a feature.
>>
>>341363529
>Shift Supervisor
>HELIOS One
Did he get a promotion?
>>
>>341364449

That game sucked. Extremely boring writing, shitty combat, and 99% being crafting trash that doesn't fit your build. Only the fungi growing in RPG Codex could delude themselves into thinking it was good.
>>
>>341365358

99% of loot I mean.
>>
>>341364269

Fallout 3 still with shit gamebryo gameplay but the story wasn't written by Todd Howard on a napkin (thanks, John Gonzalez, who is not J.E. Sawyer). Wow, be still my beating heart.
>>
>>341364269
Give props to Bethesda where it's due, the exploration in the first ten hours of F3 was top notch, writing was still almost mediocre and VATS combat was better than what Black Isle designed prior. Their pacing before DC Ruins was excellent.

Sawyer took what could have been one amusing Caesar's Palace gang and turned 2/3rds of the world into a pseudo Roman Empire. He's a fucking retard that debates mentally ill people online and feeds their OCD.
>>
>let's make a system where fighting trash mobs has no reward
>and then force you to fight them anyway
What was he thinking?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.