[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it, why are people saying that Microsoft's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: e3-2016.jpg (161 KB, 594x409) Image search: [Google]
e3-2016.jpg
161 KB, 594x409
I don't get it, why are people saying that Microsoft's conference was bad? It was fantastic.

All that gameplay, all those games, and I don't even have to buy an Xbone? They couldn't have made me more excited.
>>
>>341346856
/v/'s been a Sony hibe for a while. They claim because you get now get most Xbox games on W10 means they have no exclusives but I guarantee the majority that say that either refuse to use W10 or it's store or get an Xbox Live account to buy or play any of those games online.
>>
It's was bad because they showed they have zero faith in the xbox, already announcing a new console and moving all their games to PC is proof of that, and why would you want to support a company that publicly fucked it's fans like that
>>
>>341346856
You answered it
>Don't even have to buy an Xbone?
Bought my xbone day one for 600(with no game) and see no reason for it now not one exclusive
announcing a slim bundle when you have a better system coming out who the fuck is going to buy that when they can wait for a better console next year.
Is what they did wrong
>>
>Do you own a Xbox? No. Do you own a decent PC? Yes. Well congrats! You own an Xbox.

Give me ONE reason to buy an Xbox over a PC. They just threw a white flag and said, fuck our console, build a PC. You get all the games now
>>
>>341347250
> and why would you want to support a company that publicly fucked it's fans like that
Why would you support any company then? All three major publishers have done anti-consumer shit that has fucked over their fans.

Aside from that, why do you care unless you're an Xbox fanboy? If Sony or Nintendo announced tomorrow that all their future games would be coming to PC or be otherwise multiplatform, hell yeah I would still support them by buying those games.
>>
>and I don't even have to buy an Xbone?

That's why. It's good if you don't have or want an Xbox, but the conference essentially rendered the Bone even more obsolete. Everything could've been shown during the PC conference, we didn't even really need a Microsoft conference.
>>
I thought the games were less interesting overall than the sony conference, although I prefer that the games shown at the MS one seem to have nearby release dates

Thinking about it, I would need to see more of scalebound, sea of thieves and recore ahd halo wars 2 to fully assess whether they are good games or not, I also really appreciated that microsoft are actually committing to making games for pc now, a move that is long overdue.

Whereas in the sony one, I think there is a good chance that the spiderman game, the last guardian and horizon might be decent

Kojima's game for example, it wasn't really that necessary considering the game probably won't be out for like 2 years

I was also heavily disappointed in how they handled god of war.
>>
>>341347250
>PC
Windows 10 dumbass.
>>
>>341347743

Why is this bad? Microsoft's just making PC even bigger and making more PC gamers. Soon Sony will have to follow in to catch up. Especially since Neo won't be as powerful as Scorpio and Sony will be desperate to try keep people in their ecosystem if people start jumping back to Xbox because it plays multiplats better.

Don't you want to savor those delicious tears when Bloodborne and Persona 5 are running at 4K 60FPS on your GTX 1180 and you never have to buy a console again?
>>
>>341346856
It was a fantastic PC conference. It was a hilariously bad Xbone conference.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.