[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2759200-nintendo-logo[1].jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2759200-nintendo-logo[1].jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
APOLOGIZE
>>
I'm sorry
>>
im sorry i ever had hope
>>
Nintendo has to first
>>
>>341336416
For what?
>>
No, kill yourself
>>
>>341336416
I'm sorry your Minecraft/Skyrim/Witcher Zelda ripoff sucked Nintendo.
>>
>>341337187
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Specially since they're such good size and all.
>>
>>341336416
I'm sorry, you had a good run nintendo, now let the xbox take care of the business now
>>
>>341336416
Not until they apologize for half-assing TP and SS instead of making a good advancement in the series like this
>>
File: 1462484268617.png (362 KB, 1018x686) Image search: [Google]
1462484268617.png
362 KB, 1018x686
>>341336416
They only unfucked up Zelda.
Call me when they fixed Metroid, Mario, Star Fox...
>>
>>341338149
LMFAO, kill yourself.
>>
they should be apologizing to me. i actually thought they were going to have a presentation and that zelda might be good. they literally showed 2 games and possibly the worst zelda ever made. nintendo is unbelievably bad.
>>
Is there a Mariomaker update?
>>
Why did they think it was a good idea to show this much Zelda in one day?

What is going on with the NX?
>>
>>341338796
This.

Game looks great, but that's it.
>>
>>341340092
>What is going on with the NX?
Nobody fucking knows ,I think it would be nice to have a little of information in this e3 ,but they decide to show a full livestream of a les't play for the new zelda instead
>>
>>341340092
>What is going on with the NX?

It will once again be underpowered and unsupported by third parties.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.