[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threads about Fallout 1/2 and NV everyday before E3. Made by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Tyranny-Gameplay-Screenshot.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tyranny-Gameplay-Screenshot.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1080
Threads about Fallout 1/2 and NV everyday before E3.
Made by Paradox and Obsidian.
Reminds me a lot of classic titles including old fallouts, a feel of nostalgia to it.
Not a single thread about it, in fact, they would rather suck sonys/nintendos or microsofts dick and make console wars in every thread.
>/v/
>>
A while back i saw an isometric game with neon/cyberpunkish/dystopian aesthetics. Can't find anything on it.
>>
>>341312748
>Reminds me a lot of classic titles including old fallouts

In what way? The rtwp combat? The TES-style skills improve by use leveling? Gameplay putting heavy focus on JRPG-style party combo attacks?
>>
>>341312748
Prepare for a barrage of DLCs
>>
File: 1465878661002.jpg (55 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
1465878661002.jpg
55 KB, 957x621
>>341313484
A big part of it, the style and camera, i can't tell much about story and gameplay wise because i haven't seen much of that but from the little gameplay i have seen, seems like party based i guess.
>>341313752
Delet this!
>>
>>341314713
Well, they haven't said much about the gameplay aside from what I just told you.

As for the story, based on what they said about the setting we can make an educated guess.
Kyros is the emperah, but the actual ruling is mostly carried out by his Archons. Archons are pretty much demi-gods, humans who develop snowflake tier bullshit powers. When you manifest your powers, you are called an exarch. If an exarch kills an Archon, he takes the Archon's place.

So the most likely scenario is that as Tunon sends you around to judge people and shit, you awaken your snowflake powers. Maybe piss off an Archon or two along the way. And in the end you may or may not kill one and take his/her place.
>>
>>341315914
Oh cool, thanks for the information, might search more detailed about this game since is one of the few that got my attention.
>>
File: shadowrun.jpg (167 KB, 804x452) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun.jpg
167 KB, 804x452
>>341313104
Shadowrun?
>>
>>341315914
I saw the trailer and I'm all for supporting Obsidian any way I can, but I'm looking to get a little bit more out of the story / gameplay preview before getting over-excited.

I feel bad having not bought/played Pillars of Eternity also made by based Sawyer, does anyone have any recommendation/feedback for that one?
>>
>>341312748
Very few care.
The chance to cash in on the wave of nostalgia has come and went.

Plus Obsidian.
>>
>Play Wasteland 2
>End up getting bored of it 5 hours in
im gonna just an hero
>>
>>341316598
They have a dev blog. But be careful with it, the short stories posted there are of a quality you might want to avoid. The very first story they posted was about a small band of soldiers trying to convince one of their assassin grill members to murder the leader. She asked them to convince her, so some tried to come up with legit reasons, and every time she refused. Only when one guy said that she should kill him for the lulz did she finally spring into action.

So yeah. Beware the quality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.