[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new Zelda looks SO fucking dull Just another generic game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: legend-of-zelda-wiiu.png (330 KB, 667x275) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-zelda-wiiu.png
330 KB, 667x275
The new Zelda looks SO fucking dull

Just another generic game with a massive empty world

Am I just getting old or what? This type of game has zero appeal to me. I'll take a smaller world with more intelligent level design any day
>>
seriously this. i'm dozing off and getting a migrane. i don't see how this is "the zelda everyone was waiting for."
>>
>>341309926
I like how this both comments are copy past from the ign comment section
>>
>>341309926
this is what the kids want, OP. I personally only got like 5 hours into skyrim before I wanted to stop. this looks to be the same.
>>
>they show mini-dungeon gameplay
>they show puzzle solving
>they show exploration yielding loot
>they say there are over a hundred mini-dungeons total, separate from main dungeons
>they show how dungeon items are used to interact with the overworld

>this is Zelda which generally has pretty good dungeon design
>where the most basic puzzle in the tutorial dungeon is more advanced than anything in something like Skyrim or Witcher 3, or any other open world RPG for that matter

>people will S T I L L say "this game has nothing to do"

There is no pleasing some people
>>
>Wolf partner
Cool, I guess.

>Amiibo unlock
I bet Nintendo fanboys will defend this.
>>
I fell asleep the moment he chopped down a tree and started to collect wood. That's not what I want in Zelda. I don't want tedious crafting bullshit.
>>
File: lifetheuniverseandeverything.png (361 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
lifetheuniverseandeverything.png
361 KB, 600x404
>>341309926
It's Zelda mixed with Skyrim and Minecraft and I couldn't be any more ambivalent
>>
>>341310952
>Nintendo shows off pointless things, boring puzzles, and other boring shit
>Many people are rightfully not impressed. It's shit we've all seen before
>OMG WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED LIKE I AM

Fuck off, drone.
>>
The minimal music was a bad idea, I think.
>>
So why dont you video game haters stop playing video games and get the fuck off /v/ already? Zelda BotW shows Link interacting with the world. Its basically a way to say shut the fuck up and go outside. Whining about an actually good Zelda, smdh
>>
A field of grass: the game
>>
>>341309926
Every time someone makes an open world game, you people crawl out of the woodwork and complain till you're blue in the face.

Do you remember how hard it used to be to find anything open and non-linear? Do you remember how shitty the majority of linear RPGs and on-rails corridor shooters were?

>Am I just getting old or what?

Yes. Stop playing games. Go do something else. No one is forcing your to play zelda.
>>
>>341312334
Linear != bad
Open world != good
>>
>>341309926
Seriously the whole time i was waiting for them to say that this game was co developed by ubisoft
>>
People are gonna get bored of this quick.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.