[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fifa-17-main-character.jpg (41 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
fifa-17-main-character.jpg
41 KB, 640x349
Any FIFA fags here?

Are you gonna play as Alex Hunter? What BPL team will you play at?
>>
>>341298965
Manchester City baby
>>
>>341300296
Hopefully Pep will make an appearance in some of the cutscenes.
>>
>>341300901
I'm actually kind of excited for the story mode, I hope it's not shit honestly
>>
>>341298965
I'm a lifelong Leicester fan so I think I'll go with them
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>341300296
>>341300901
>not joining 'LOUIS VAN GAAL'S ARMY!'
>>
>>341302030
Same. I really hope EA include some fleshed out themes and not just "IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH PLAY TIME LET ME BE THE STAR".

I'm interested in finding out how scripted some of the games will be. Like, do I have to at some point start fucking up during games? Do I have the liberty to do anything during my debut, like scoring 20 own goals?
>>
>>341302687
>Van Gaal
>Man United

lel
>>
It will be just as shit as the NBA 2k16 Spike Lee "Joint"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRvDKsUN-dI
>>
>>341298965
>Are you gonna play as Alex Hunter?
You guys do know thats just for show and you'll be able to play as your own custom guy (like 2k) right?
>>
>>341304562
No, you can't. Check out EA's description on the video. You can only play as Alex Hunter in any BPL team of your choice, but that's it.

Even the trailer suggests at the end that it's all about Alex Hunter.

He's a pacebabby nignog who dindu nuffin
>>
>>341304562
EA couldn't do that in one year, c'mon.
>>
>>341303703
That's what I want to know. I think they mentioned that if you do well you make more money and can buy yourself a new apartment and stuff like that. So what if I just do well every game? Do I ever get to that point where he is depressed? Is the story forced or is it completely up to us?
>>
>>341305337
I dont believe that, EA has several names recorded throughout the years that the announcers pronounce. There's no way, even EA can't fuck up that bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.