[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Battlefield-1-3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield-1-3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
thoughts on the new battlefield?
>>
meme cuck game because swedecucks reddit in the black people where they werent my wifes son
>>
>flamethrower in the rain

Ye ok dice...
:rollseyes:
>>
File: 1412622417581.gif (3 MB, 250x258) Image search: [Google]
1412622417581.gif
3 MB, 250x258
>No Russians
>Entire eastern front not important enough to mention
>No French
>No fucking French in fucking France
>But we have the fucking Americans because there's no way US audiences would care about the game otherwise

Also we wuz soldias n shiet
>>
File: WE WUZ KRAUTS N SHIET.jpg (114 KB, 1547x535) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KRAUTS N SHIET.jpg
114 KB, 1547x535
oh it's gonna be great
>>
+ Looks like fully featured non casualised battlefield game
+ Graphics, destruction, weather
+ vehicle entering animations and regional damage
+ assault is not medic

- don't see any major innovations beside graphics and few gimmicks
- french and russians are dlc, while black americans and female arab cavalery somehow isn't
- based on ww1 very loosely, as everyone is running around with automatic rifles, fast tanks
- hopefully just a placeholder female narrator
- stupid name
-can't preorder premium edition

Basically its same old battlefield with new theme. Good enough for me, but nothing too exiting
>>
>>341295742
>everyone on their dog has automatic weapons
>no Ruskies
>no Frogs
>pointless set pieces
>muh diversity

>>341299918
>non casualised
Every single class gets access to either semi-auto of automatic weapons with no limit. In a WWI game that is casualised.
>>
>>341295742
We wuz souljaz
>>
>>341295742
It's casual shit.
>>
1- it is still on pre alpha
2- in 1918 a large part of the army used automatic guns (B.A.R-MP18)
3- I hate the fact that russians and french are dlc.
4- Why would you want to pre-order a games dlc, if you dont even know how it is going to be? (like battlefront)
>>
>>341295965
Is english your fiftieth language?
>>
disappointed but not surprised nearly everyone has automatic weapons, vehicles move too fast etc historical inaccuracies everywhere

destruction looks good honestly, airships crashing down seems like a neato feature

its catered towards a fast paced, younger, more adhd crowd who don't care about history accuracy so I guess in that respect, they did well
>>
>>341301184
>2- in 1918 a large part of the army used automatic guns (B.A.R-MP18)
>BAR
So the large part of the army was machine gunners? Because they weren't. Plus the BAR was used for 3 months.
>MP18
Introduced earlier than the BAR but far less were used.
>>
>>341301184
I'm okay with automatic weapons being there, but I was disappointed how prevalent they were, and that nobody used classic ww1 weapons other than snipers with scopes

I'm not planning to preorder it yet. Best case scenario I will preorder it few days before release when I know then everything is fine with the game to get preorder extras. I'd rather preorder premium edition because it would be cheaper than buying it later separately and I know from past experience that I will want premium maps if I played game at all. I know that I'm gambling a bit, but I want to save few bucks and get some extras.
>>
still has to have a casual aspect, it is not a war similator, if you want one you can buy games from the arma franchise.

tanks should be slower, but it can be fixed because it ISNT EVEN THE ALPHA of the game.

and why would you say that you are dissapointed when they give you limited guns and attachments, offcourse everyone is going to use the only guns they give them...
>>
why do you think NO ONE USED the enfield???
>>
>>341302906
People said it was a beta about battlefield 4. Look how that turned out.
>>
>>341303317
What are you talking about? Battlefield 4 was shit in the beginning, but it later turned out to be best battlefield game in series. Post-launch support was amazing.
>>
>>341303214
>>341302906
use the quotes dude. I can't tell who you are talking with. Just click the number on post you are replying to to get it quoted automaticly
>>
File: 1465903781579.jpg (489 KB, 793x965) Image search: [Google]
1465903781579.jpg
489 KB, 793x965
>>341295742
>>
File: 1465918424719.jpg (430 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
1465918424719.jpg
430 KB, 1280x724
>>
>>341304097
haha it is funny because he is a black person in a video game
>>
There's not very much ww1 in this ww1 game
>>
I agree, they have to fix some issues but i still thionk this will be one of the best battlefield games..
>>
>>341304364
What the fuck man.
Not even brits had niggers back then. It's pure white man war.
>>
>>341304503
>haha it is funny because there is a fucking NIGGER in WWI
>>
>>341307319
french did, americans did too.
>>
There will be character customization. I guarantee it.
>>
>>341304364

WE
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.