[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I kill this motherfucker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: coeurl.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
coeurl.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
how do I kill this motherfucker?
>>
Maybe put your Medic in the backline.
>>
>>341293389
Actually melee medics are surprisingly viable in the untold games.
>>
pain formula,bind arms
>>
>>341293164
shot it until it die
>>
>>341293571
I was under the impression you actually need the abilities for it, though. He's level 19, so I doubt he has the skill points for it. Or maybe 15, can't tell.
>>
>>341294073
The absolute lowest level you need to get Caduceus is 8, but that requires you to ignore every other skill and put everything into attack.
>>
File: 1462563997275.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462563997275.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>341293389
I may try putting Frederica on the front row

>>341293713
>pain formula
>melee attack
>usable from front row only
what the fuck man

>>341293723
ebin

>>341294073
that's not my pic, but I'm lvl 18 with everyone
>>
>>341294509
I'd suggest you give a proper explanation as to your problem. I don't really remember much since I finished that like a year ago.

Bind his head so you can't get hit by his 2 skills, carry Theriaca Bs to cure sleep.
>>
>>341296608
I'm playing on expert
I provoke then fortify with raquna, regenerate on her

arthur does ice magic

highlander makes spear asssist and maybe head pierce to try to bind his head, but 90% time fails

Frederica fails most of the time binding head and legs (this is the shit that fucks me up)

So if only I could bind sometime its head it could be easier

the attack that ravages my ass is every 4 turns so I can anticipate and defend (binding the legs prevents this attack, but you know, frederica sucks)
>>
>>341297895
>the attack that ravages my ass is every 4 turns so I can anticipate and defend (binding the legs prevents this attack, but you know, frederica sucks)

Sounds like somebody didn't take advantage of the formaldehyde bug and gem stone crafting to get those monster abilities that increase chance of binds. Come on,anon, using those makes Ricky a binding machine, in fact, it's what got me through those forest FOE's, cept for the bear, don't fuck with that thing.
>>
>>341294509
literally forgot I replied to this thread. Pain formula does tons of damage and gets an extra amount of damage after using it too. just light formula when you feel its going to attack everyone to nullify and counter
>>
>>341298738
Shouldn't really require Grimoire grinding. I didn't pay attention to them until Claret Hollows.

>>341297895
If you're taking too much damage from the Nightmare or Avidya, try having Raquna use Front/Rear Guard, whichever ends up dying. Raquna should be tanky enough to survive. I forget if the Highlander can have Bloody Offensive by now, but that raises attack by alot. Use it on Frederica and Arthur if you have it, since they're your main damage dealers unless you build the Highlander for it.
>>
>>341299061
I'd like to try that, but I will have to lose 2 levels to reset, I don't know if it's worth it to re-level to try it. Maybe after the boss?

>>341298738
>abilities that increase chance of binds
yeah I missed them, where can I find that particular skill?

>>341299879
Yeah I got bloody offensive, but my highlander is a weird mess of abilities. I tried to make something good out of it but didn't end well I guess
>>
>>341300365
Highlander is a weird character. Early on he's relegated to support because his most hard hitting abilities are at the end of Spear Mastery. It's much more efficient to just give him Bloody Offensive because it's such a powerful buff.

If you're looking to increase status chance, he has that too. It's Blood Fortune in DEF Up.
>>
>>341300946
then I think I'm gonna reset him and put him those two habilities in a good level. I'm not using 80% of his actual skills anyway, just assist spear
>>
>>341300365
>yeah I missed them, where can I find that particular skill?
I can't remember, I think it was the first or second stratum. Might of been the first, I remember fighting the giant praying mantis enemies there alot in the demo and fighting them in droves near the end of the game because I was strong enough to take them on 3 at once and not die.

I gave up on the six stratum due to the darkness, the constant FOE meter going off and those FUCKING DEPH DANCERS. I freaking fought the wyren, I freaking fought the dragons, I freaking fought Primevil and braved the darkened lab stratum just because those seemed fun and If push came to shove I could take on whatever came at me but those motherfuckers are ridiculous. Even in rooms you could see in they appear out of nowhere. move 3 spaces to your one, appear in pairs, triplets and in a really nasty surprise 5s. Whoever thought of those fucking pieces of shit needs to be pegged with a strap on. I don't remember much from this game but those guys will forever feed my anger.
>>
>>341301664
I'd like to give more help, but it was a while ago since I played. Simon could have a higher level of Refresh if you need to multicure sleep. Alternatively just use Salve. Which is probably safer, but whatever.

Frederica should probably just stick to trying to bind, but if you wanna get really silly then you can try and get Frederica Action Boost, which is probably the most broken ability in the game. I don't think you have enough points though. Basically Action Boost makes it so you repeat your next action 2 to 3 times. This stacks with Boost, so if you use Action Boost and then Boost and shoot then you will shoot 2 to 3 Boosted shots.This is kind of mid late game stuff though.
>>
>>341302650
well I'm only on the first floor of the second stratum, I still haven't fought all those monsters you mention.
I wish I could read some kind of description of the monster's skills on the book
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.