[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT MAP THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: daggerfall.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall.jpg
58 KB, 1024x768
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT MAP

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
>>
What exactly were you expecting?
>>
Don't you fucking shit talk Daggerfall fucker
>>
What is this shit?
>>
I wish more games a had a realistic scale desu
>>
>>341292551
What MineCraft mod is this
>>
>>341292904
I'm not, this is literally a better game than Breath of the Wild. Look at how big it is.
>>
I like seeing Sonyggers whine about everything, it's a good way to tell if the new Zelda is good
>>
but Daggerfall is the best TES game. What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>341292551
>Buildings with actual roofs instead of flat surfaces
Where the hell are you even?
>>
OMG he has an inventory and can cook food, revolutionary, GOAT
>>
File: Gn4Az.jpg (346 KB, 1543x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gn4Az.jpg
346 KB, 1543x1080
Not really much of a TES guy. Is this pic accurate? Isn't Daggerfall supposed to have the biggest map? How does that work? Some kind of magic?
>>
>>341295323
daggerfall's is on a more realistic scale
>>
I personally like maps that actually have a realistic scale.

Having the main city hub be 10 feet away from the evil castle, with enemies at every step between is garbage. I like to travel and journey. Its comfy.
>>
>>341295323
Daggerfall does have a huge map, but most of it is generic, randomly generated terrain that you'll just fast travel over on the way to where you want to go.
>>
>>341292551
You're obviously just a pleb who doesn't understand the joy of real RPGs, where the graphics suck and the mechanics are outdated and not enough people have played the game to criticize your views.
>>
>>341295323
Now I want someone to make Oblivion and Skyrim in the Daggerfall engine.
>>341295798
>He never fast travelled
>>
>>341295672
What's comfy about going to quick travel menu every 5 minutes?
>>
>>341292551
Zelda looks great, and Daggerfall is one of my favorite games.

Eat my fat dick OP.
>>
>>341295918
Swinging dangerously close to the Poe's law territory there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.