[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this? It looked amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ReCore-PC.jpg (494 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ReCore-PC.jpg
494 KB, 1920x1200
Why is no one talking about this? It looked amazing.
>>
Showed a tiny bit of gameplay that reminded me of a mix of the R&C games, but combining the Ratchet platforming segments with the support bots of the Clank segments, specifically Going Commando.
Looked nice enough, yeah.
>>
>>341286363
Because it's not on PS4 and /v/ is a PS4 board, really.

I personally will be buying this Day one, the gameplay trailer hooked me. Also, it will be 40 dollars instead of 60.
>>
Looked kinda janky
>>
Xbone/W10 exclusive killed my excitement
>>
I though we had agreed that the Xbone is dead. Also, it looks generic af
>>
Havent seen the protags ass yet. If its nicely shaped, then yup. If not then BTFO OFF ALREADY
>>
>>341286935
I pretty much exclusively play on PS4 and I loved it.
>>
Its not bloodborne that's for sure
>>
>>341286363
Because they didn't much more than they did last year. Still looks great though.
>>
>>341287341
I'm glad that you're a rational human then anon because that's becoming hard to come by around here.
>>
>>341287341
So glad to see someone from the ps4 side that accepts other brands too :) Good going, peace brother! May the force of gaming be with you! :D
>>
http://youtu.be/WnKT9ZCGgBE

>inb4 this is more a of a Metroid game than Federation Force
>>
Xbone exclusive

I'll play it like five years down the line when it's cheap, probably
>>
Shit
>>
Looked mediocre

The shooting and movement was like, awful.
>>
>>341286363
Oh wait so it's on PC? Then it's neat, will buy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.