[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst Fallout game so far Fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
This is the worst Fallout game so far

Fact
>>
Water is wet

Fact
>>
I liked it and had lots of fun playing it

Fact
>>
This is the worst thread ever

Fact
>>
>>341269893
Tripfags are cancerous being that cant understand the concept of anonymous image board and they starve for attention

Fact
Do your part and sage and don't feed the attention whore
>>
>>341270172
opinion
>>
>>341270324

Found the Falloutfag
>>
It may be the worst fallout game.
But its still a decent game.
>>
>>341271321
Kill yourself attention whore. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>341271321
>he called me a cancerous tripfag shitter so he must be a fallout fag!!!
Just hang yourself from the ceiling my man but I doubt you can find a rope that can endure the weight of your fat Virgin body

Fallout 2 > Fallout new Vegas> fallout 1 > fallout tactics > shit > fallout 4
But I doubt underage faggots like you even know that there are two other fallout games before fallout 3
>>
>>341269893
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel exists so you're wrong. I hate fallout 4 but even with bethesda shitting on the franchise they didn't do worse than BoS.
>>
>>341272232
Do you even like fallout? its the third game of the modern iteration of fallout and everyone just says "THIS GAME IS SHIT. ALL OF THEM"
I think you just dont like video games anon
>>
>>341272905
>Do you even like fallout?
All of them bar BoS and 4.
>>
File: 1454815638470.jpg (58 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
1454815638470.jpg
58 KB, 480x562
>>341272146
I agree with 100% of this post
>>
File: tumblr_npokwp2ncn1qz8z2ro1_1280.png (194 KB, 845x248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npokwp2ncn1qz8z2ro1_1280.png
194 KB, 845x248
>>341269893
No shit sherlock, FO4 was complete garbage. There is no replayability, no good roleplaying options due to skills being removed, dialog is shit and all possible choices leds to the same result most of the time, you can't be evil, only a dick, the lore was thoroughly fucked, settlement building is just a polished piece of shit, enemies are bullet sponges due to level scaling, your character's backstory is already predetermined, and power armor is shit. We will never get another good fallout game now due to Bethesda fucking it up so bad. And people are still hopefully with the next TES gane.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.