[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they just call it The Last of Us 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why didn't they just call it The Last of Us 2?
>>
>>341267384
>>341267384

No lie i thought at the end of the "gameplay trailer" when they showed the DAYS GONE logo again, i expected "The Last of Us:" to pop up above it....

Everything about the game SCREAMS last of us minus the type of undead/infected....

The way his movements were, the looting, the talking....

I legit thought it was 100% Last of Us 2
>>
>>341268440
This

The game looks very good but will probably get a downgrade before launch.
>>
>>341268440
Lol I thought this too
>>
>>341267384
It looks good. I'll be willing to play it, but I legit thought it was The Last of Us 2. I died a little inside when I found out otherwise.
>>
Because it's Ride to Hell 2
>>
>>341267384

Because it's better and not some leftist shite.
>>
>>341268440
I thought the exact same thing
>>
>>341267384
bubsy devs
>>
>>341268440
Except instead of the devs that made crash bandicoot it's developed by a studio responsible for a different iconic video game cartoon animal.
>>
>>341267384
>Hey Joe, you wanna play a Zombie game?
>>
>>341267384
>GAYS DONE
>>
>oil filter suppressor
Wew
e
w
>>
>>341272461
UNDERAGE
N
D
E
R
A
G
E
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.