[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck is this goddamn bullshit cancer artificial difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: retarded shit game.jpg (82 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
retarded shit game.jpg
82 KB, 500x397
why the fuck is this goddamn bullshit cancer artificial difficulty ridden game so goddamn fucking tight with silencers?

i mean what the FUCK
the game tries to be, to a certain extent, realistic right?

lets say i have to embark for a prolonged mission in enemy controlled territory, i dont know how many enemies i will have to dispatch of (most likely a lot) how many bases i will have to infiltrate and how long i will have to stay in enemy territory
now, applying logic, the most important things i would take with me are water and rations, a weapon + a backup weapon, ammo and fucking silencers and several and for each fucking weapon

the game instead sends me in with ONE (1) fucking silencer that fucking burns out after 8+8 shots (2 fucking pistol magazines)

WHY
fucking
tell me why

and when you call down supplies they send you ONE (1) fucking silencer for each weapon to replace the one you have on

for fuck sake send me down A CRATE of fucking silencers you goddamn cocksucking sacks of dog shit

see shit like this is enough to completely kill my interest in a game because it makes no fucking sense whatsofucking ever

oh and, the tranquilizer sniper rifles have no silencer for some unknown reason

i read about it and apparently you have to do a certain side mission in fucking africa to have a nigger gunsmith capable of duct taping a fucking silencer on your tranquilizer rifle

because in an entire base made of hardened experienced combat veterans, with in command fucking Miller Ocelot and Big Boss you are telling me theres NOBODY, not a single fucking person that is qualified to attack a fucking silencer to a tranquilizer rifle
no i need the nigger gunsmith i have to pickup in the fucking jungle

and if you dont have fucking anybody capable of doing it, fucking buy the weapon already manufactured on the black fucking market for fuck sake

these fucking retarded things piss me off to no end its plain blatant artificial difficulty
>>
>>341263267
Just download a mod that makes it infinite, there are lots and its easy
>>
No, I don't want that!
>>
its just a game man
>>
If they wanted realistic they would make silencers still alert most everyone near you when you fired.
>>
this game is so goddamn fucking retarded on so many fucking ways its fucking stupid

and this thing about the silencers is even more retarded when you consider other things that make no fucking sense

>you can stay in afghanistan and cook yourself under the sun for an unlimited amount of time without the need to drink or eat anything
>you can sprint in the desert under the sun for an unlimited amount of time without getting tired

there are just so many goddamn things that are plain blatant pants on head retarded about this game

its like he didnt know if he wanted the game to be realistic, an actual simulation of mercenary work or a fucking arcade game where things are possible that would never be possible in real life

i just dont fucking get it
>>
>>341264049
Oh, you're shitposting

Fuck off
>>
>>341263267
GIT
>>
>>341263816
This, but OP is a retarded manchild. He's the reason we're getting shitty cinematic games.

>m-m-m-muh realism.
MGS has never been a series even close to approximating reality. MGS5 is no different.
>>
Git gud. Relying on one tactic is a poor choice. Use CQC or better yet, don't get caught and avoid the guards.
>>
I know someone who quit playing MGS3 when the suppressor of his tranq gun wore out
>>
>>341264503
Just to add, even a suppressed weapon is going to be in the 110-160 dB range depending on cartridge used. That would alert an entire base and maybe a few outer areas.
>>
File: how to give k an aneurysm.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
how to give k an aneurysm.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>341263267
>silencers
>>
>>341263267
Because if you had a ton of silencers, the stealth portions would way too easy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.