[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This looks so disappointing. Made for the 12 year old COD fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
This looks so disappointing.
Made for the 12 year old COD fans who thought Skyrim was too complex.
Biggest flop of E3?
>>
Seems like people are starting to realize platinum got lucky with bayo and w101 and they're a mediocre dev overall
>>
That titan final fantasy demo was waaayyyy worse scaleturd still dogturd though
>>
I think it'll be great. Bayo, Banquish, W101 all look mediocre until you play them.
>>
Ohhhhh I get it. It's a bait post.
>>
>>341248528

No, those all looked promising and delivered. This looks like too much consideration was made for coop when no one cares about that in a Platinum game. Also I really hate seeing damage numbers. Makes the game feel even more like a pseudo-MMO.
>>
File: yeah_nah.png (240 KB, 390x273) Image search: [Google]
yeah_nah.png
240 KB, 390x273
>>341248528
>>
>>341248264
This would be good bait if it wasn't for the fact only like twenty people played W101 to begin with.
>>
>>341248834
How is it bait? Did you actually like transformers and Korra and TMNT
>>
Demo was shit but then again the stuff they showed isn't really what Platinum excels at.

Has Kamiya ever actually directed a bad game?
>>
>>341248967
>Has Kamiya ever actually directed a bad game?

Literally no. And this is his dream game.
>>
>>341248967
>>341249121
There's a first time for everything.
>>
>>341248907
If it's not bait then it's stupidity. All three of those games you mention not liking (I've only played Korra out of those three; it was okay for shovelware) are made by nobodies in Platinum on a shoestring budget, whereas the two games you refer to them getting lucky on were big budget games made by Kamiya. Luck has nothing to do with it.
>>
The combat seems so limited compared to other Kamiya games. The first DMC's combat looks more cuhrazy than this.
>>
>>341248089
Why does the main guy have a headsett? Wtf
>>
>>341248089

that actually looked like a videogame instead of some cinematic bull game
>>
I don't know man it looked really slow and the protagonist with the beats and the big guy looked really cringy even for a platinum game
>>
>>341248907
Loved transformers, Korra was good for the price. Have not touched TMNT but heard it's ass. Bayo and Vanquish are my favs by them
>>
>>341249345
It's a story based RPG not a pure action game.
>>
>>341249410
It looked like a bad game, in contrast to most of the games shown at the other conferences.
>>
>>341248089
i just stood there and watched the most boring Le huge bossfight i have ever seen and couldnt believe how bad and slow everything was.
>>
>>341248967
>Platinum
>not excelling at boss fights
>not excelling at combat in general

Kamiya or not, Platinum has come out with a string of shit ever since Bayo II. Kamiya is the most overrated member of Platinum/Clover anyway and Itsuno makes better action games than he does.
>>
>>341248420
Why isn't anyone talking about this? This was complete trash. I was expecting the guy to run on the titan and do cool movies, but it was just an Arm.
>>
>>341249595
What the fuck is Itsuno up to these days anyway? It's been three years since Dark Arisen. DMC4:SE and the PC port can't be the only things he's had on his plate.
>>
>>341249595
Itsuno has literally only made one complete action game

In that very time Kamiya shipped three great games
>>
It was sort of hype when he put the headphones on, but even then you never got any flashy shit. The standard combat looks boring, and it didn't seem like there were any cool QTE shit. It's all boring.
>>
>>341248089
You only had one fucking job platinum.

Just copy pic related, best dragon game ever made.
>>
Showing off the Giant enemy crab was a mistake.
>>
>>341248089
Looks better than FFXV at the very least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeeMsMjI8SQ

>this shit took 5-10 years to develop
>>
>>341249595
>Boss fight

Nigger it was more like a hostile set piece.
>>
>>341248089
It doesn't look that bad. That kid with the headphones is annoying as fuck though, even more than that chick from Horizon who won't shut up.
>>
>Kamiya's face when presenting this turd

He had no excitement and just looked like "ya it's shit, but here it is"
>>
File: 1465846933274.png (415 KB, 769x600) Image search: [Google]
1465846933274.png
415 KB, 769x600
>that part where they climbed on the dragon and just shot fireballs over and over at its head
Thats when all my hype for the game died
>>
>>341251019
What part looked good? When the giant crab never fought back? When the dragon just floated in place? When that dubstep kicked in and the combat stayed exactly as dull?
>>
>>341250889
This desu.
>>
>giant enemy crab
>damage shows up like an mmo
>literally dragon commander mechanics
>combat looks like it has no depth
Its dogshit
>>
>>341251212
I really hope it's because Microsoft forced him to get a gameplay video together despite the game not being ready for it. It would explain why it looks like dogshit and why he looked dead inside.

The only other explanation would be that he just is dead inside, and I'm not ready to accept that.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.