[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this a thing now? We already have; >Microtransactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So is this a thing now?

We already have;
>Microtransactions
>DLC that isn't worth the money you pay for it
>Expanion Packs no longer exist Such as Blood & Wine, Dawnguard etc
>Pre Order Bundles are now a huge thing
>Games come incomplete and addons are added to the game that should have been in ful release

And now we have remasters coming out.
Are developers running out of ideas are is this money making scam going to happen for years now?
What can save Gaming as we now know it?
>>
>What can save Gaming as we now know it?

you could support the 100's of talented indie developers like myself. or you can keep buying AAA crap while bitching about it
>>
>>341239525
got a Patreon? kickstarter? indiegogo? i bet you do you fucking cuck
>>
>>341239931
so i only make money when people buy my product. i dont need a 3rd party donation service
>>
>>341239525
Or not
>>
>>341239359
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>341240267
>Lets release a shit game no one wants, and also release a brushed over game from 5years ago so we can make money instead of focusing on our time in making the franchise fresh and interesting

You're a fucking autistic retarded if you buy into this shit, and are killing the industry.
>>
>>341240358
The trailer looked pretty cool. They seem to be trying really hard with it.

Why are you such a cunt bro? Calm down a bit. What did you like at E3?
>>
>>341240358
> a shit game no one wants
Have you seen the gameplay?
It actually looks fun.
>>
>>341240358
>5years
>2007 was 5 years ago
>>
>>341240742
>>341240661
shitposting aside it does look fun.
But the point i'm making is that the remaster is something that is starting to become a 'thing'.
Crash, Skyrim and CoD are doing it and if it becomes general practice it's not a good thing.

You shouldn't want to relive nostalgic games (they're nostalgic for a reason) with up to date graphics because you should be given new, interesting thought out games from the developers instead.

How can you defend replaying old games with updated graphics instead of recieving new installments? (Perhaps this is less of a dig at CoD and more at Crash/Bethesda).
>>
>>341239525
Can't wait to play the next pixelshit 2d platformer that truly will save gaming
>>
admit it /v/, you'd buy and play the SHIT out of the CoD4 remaster if you could buy it stand alone for 30 bucks
>>
>>341239359
>What can save Gaming as we now know it?
/v/ sure as shit won't help
>>
>>341239359
SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
KICK THE CAPITALIST PIGDOGS
it'll eventually collapse or competition will cause companies to backtrack from dlc's
enough players returning half baked games could help too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.