[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advance Wars is back!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: AdvanceWarsSteam.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AdvanceWarsSteam.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
With some STEAM.
>>
That looks horribly shopped
>>
>>341239171
Not blurry and tilted enough
>>
I'd play that.
Playing Code Name S.T.E.A.M. right now and except for the lack of depth, it's pretty fun. If they developed the idea better (and took it to the Wii U), I'd be happy
>>
>>341239171
>>
Not sure how that could even work since the ending of STEAM killed all the evil lovecraft aliens. I guess they would just make new countries that fight against each other like in AW but with steam technology instead. Which would be weird since the world of STEAM was just regular earth and all nations were very eager to work with each other so having them fight would be weird.
>>
Is Nintendo even doing a direct this year?
>>
File: end?.jpg (132 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
end?.jpg
132 KB, 400x240
sequel teased.
>>
>>341239641
Treehouse stream is going to be playing Zelda mostly but they have offhandedly said they have some other announcements too to accompany it. But an actual Direct like last year and so on? No.
>>
I really hope that's fake

I don't want ugly lame steampunk advance wars
>>
Even if a new AW was made, it probably wouldn't have the old cast, nor would it follow the dual strike format, which is a shame.

Sure DoR was more balanced, but there was fun to be had in how crazy DS could get.
>>
>>341239171
I hope to god this isn't real. I want more Wars, but not if it has to be tied to IS' abortion.
>>
I am unironically excited for more Codename STEAM, even if it is an eShop game.
>>
STEAM was really good
>>
why not. As long as it plays like Advance war.
>>
>>341241094
This. Its not even nearly as bad as people usually say. Just the artstyle really damaged its reputation since it was such a risky style to go for with not that many fans.
>>
>>341241361
The game is great.
They just picked the wrong western artstyle.
Many other comic styles would've been a better fit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.