[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters who have a sad and horrible life Ace Attorney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 651120-ajaa_apollo_justice1.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
651120-ajaa_apollo_justice1.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
ITT: Characters who have a sad and horrible life

Ace Attorney 6 spoilers officially cemented his status. Even Maya "The queen of getting arrested" has a better life than Apollo.
>>
>>341231987
I just want to know if he returns in AA7. Or if there will be AA7 in the first place.
>>
>>341233263
Maybe. The consensus on the last case is an open end.
>>
File: trucyxEdgey.png (168 KB, 398x238) Image search: [Google]
trucyxEdgey.png
168 KB, 398x238
CUTE
>>
>AA6
>About the Kurain country
>Potential PhoenixxMaya moments

I've never been so disappointed.
>>
>>341231987
Why did Capcom give him that faggot haircut when he'd look so much better without it?
>>
Because of the story in Spirit of Justice, DD was just unnecessary filler except for Apollo's childhood.
>>
>>341234404
>people keep wanting MayaXPhoenix
The worst.
They should just have Phoenix marry iris but keep her in prison so Phoenix is technically married so he's not a total loser but we never have to see shit about it or iris and people stop forcing ships into the story.
>>
>>341234565
Because his father has those spikes.
>>
>>341231987
What happened to Apollo?
>>
Apollo has 3 dads. His musician aka his real father, his magician father, and his adoptive father.
>>
>>341235712
AA6 is about him and the story is just full of spoilers.
>>
>>341231987
Apollo is a faggot and no pathetic attempt at making me care about him will work. Sounds like AA6 is shit if it focuses on this reject

I'll pirate it first I guess
>>
>>341236290
>Hating on best character
You'll love him once AA6 gets localized.
>>
>>341236489
Reading sure is hard for you.
>>
For those who complained about how long and complicated was rise from the ashes and grand turnabout, the final case of AA6 takes the cake.
>>
>>341234910
Iris was just someone to make sure Nick isn't gay.
>>
>>341237854
Yes but now Nick is getting up there in age.
If they keep moving the years forward then eventually characters will need to get spouses so it doesn't become the 40 year old virgin lawyer squad.
>>
>>341234565
You mean he'd look generic without it. Protagonists in weeb series always must have some fucked up hair.
>>
>>341238303
I remember that nobody in the main cast has a romantic relationship, right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.