[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured out the problem with E3. They don't show real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1420553552237.png (616 KB, 684x684) Image search: [Google]
1420553552237.png
616 KB, 684x684
I figured out the problem with E3. They don't show real gameplay.

All these trailers are just pre-rendered movies that rarely show any mechanics.
>>
that game with the red-head and robots showed the most gameplay and received the worst reception
>>
>>341220208

You mean on /v/ right? It's just the altright cocksuckers complaining about muh female protag

Even the japanese are hyped for Horizon, that's not something western devs can do easily.
>>
>>341220208
It's one of the games that showed the most gameplay. But to be honest, we all know it ran on a 5000$ PC and it's going to be downgraded and features are going to be cut. The game itself didn't look that interesting too.

The games that looked the most interesting were arma and mount and blade but they barely showed any footage.
>>
No anon, this is how video games look these days. They look and play and feel like movies, not games.
>>
>>341219710
No, see >>341220701
If you want real games you play Japanese games but E3 doesn't show them. Wait for Tokyo Game Show
>>
>>341219710
Nintendo usually shows mostly gameplay.
>>
File: Dark-Souls-II-1.jpg (167 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-II-1.jpg
167 KB, 720x405
>>341219710
Better than the pain of seeing developer versions that consumers will never get.
>>
>>341221893
>Better than the pain of seeing developer versions that consumers will never get.

But that's the best thing you can hope to see at E3. You're never going to see real gameplay.

It's either hollywood-tier trailers, pre-rendered "gameplay" or early version of the game that's going to be downgraded with 50% of the features cut.
>>
File: fuck that shittt.png (99 KB, 220x193) Image search: [Google]
fuck that shittt.png
99 KB, 220x193
>>341221893
It's practically the same exact fucking thing. What are you talking about?
>>
There has been plenty of gameplay so far. More than usual. And some of the performances were very clearly live, even if they had blind apes playing those games with broken controllers.
>>
>wanting gameplay from e3 trailers
/v/ is dead to me
>>
File: 1465780779908.gif (409 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1465780779908.gif
409 KB, 500x273
>>341219710
Well yes and no. There was plenty of gameplay, but most of them were specially baked for E3 with extra scripts we won't see on release.
But I mean, who the fuck wants to see actual 100% authentic gameplay at E3?

Everyone should, but that's not the world we live in senpai
>>
>>341222616
>>wanting gameplay from e3 trailers

I don't want trailers.

I just want GAMEPLAY.
>>
>>341222398
>lighting completely downgraded and looks like absolute dogshit
>practically the same exact fucking thing
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>341222747
>But I mean, who the fuck wants to see actual 100% authentic gameplay at E3?

I want to. These trailers are boring. They all attempt to be emotional and cinematic. After watching some, they all feel the same. There hasn't been a single thing in e3 that god me excited.

The only series that I like that were at E3 so far were arma and mount and blade. They barely got a minute each. Arma only showed a shitty trailer with already seen content.
>>
File: aaaaauuugh.png (117 KB, 283x234) Image search: [Google]
aaaaauuugh.png
117 KB, 283x234
>>341222948
I'm talking about his post, not his image, you dingledorf.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.