[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo @ E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: linku.jpg (383 KB, 650x1066) Image search: [Google]
linku.jpg
383 KB, 650x1066
What do you want to see in the next Zelda game?

I want to see better dungeons, more mini dungeons, more fun side quests and more customization, even cosmetic customization.
>>
PS4 exclusive where it will be outclassed by better action-adventure titles for trying to fit in the big boy's club :^)
>>
>>341219225
Cosmetic customization seems confirmed, what with the hood and all.

I don't want Link's eventual green clothes to have a stupid pauldron, like Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>341219225
>blood n gore
>obscure entrances to dungeons
>section's where you play as link's corpse
>the ability to live and populate dungeons after they've been cleared
>ability to "tip" the waitress at the milk bar to get your drink spiked with liquor that causes link to behave irrationally and limits the players control of his actions temporarily
>>
>>341219464
>I don't want Link's eventual green clothes to have a stupid pauldron, like Hyrule Warriors.
That's the beauty of cosmetic customization though, it all depends on taste and if you don't want to, then don't.
>>
>>341219676
Fuck, that's a good point. I didn't consider them making the classic outfit changeable...
>>
>>341219225
No green tunic and revamped combat. Also a fuck hueg map.
>>
File: 1432962640827.jpg (48 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1432962640827.jpg
48 KB, 430x430
>>341219851
Maybe even a few changes in Link's haircut with a Hyrilian Barber or something.

Or, we get a Princess Zelda outfit and maybe crossdressing, I can totally see it happening.
>>
Maybe it's me but I want them to do what they want. Every time they try to give the players what they want it ends up badly. TP was them reaction to people crying over WW. And SS was them making a game with the Wiimote because people complained about not having one.

Feel WW was them trying to go back to open world while also finally ending Hyrule to start something new. If they kept going who knows what Zelda would be now.
>>
>>341221435
This Zelda is mostly all Aonuma's perogative though, with a bit of inspiration from Uncharted and Skyrim, he said.

What the vocal minority was shouting was make it like Dark Souls combat and he never listened to any of that.
>>
>>341219225
Treehouse isn't traditionally like other events at e3.

Sony spends tens of thousands on celebration. This year they had a live orchestra. Microsoft ships in celebrities to feign interest in their games.

But Nintendo has a treehouse. They invite you to come in and play. It is laid back and interesting.

I want to see what I always see. A fun stream that tells me more about their games and leaves me hopeful about their releases. Nothing huge, nothing tacky. Just Nintendo.
>>
>>341222047
I'm just saying the series (at least console wise since GBA games were great but heard meh things about the DS games) got shit because Nintendo spent too much listening to people. If you see what WW tried to be you can see they were trying to make it more open and free but the tech wasn't there at the time. But after all that crying about how awful WW was (mostly from faggots that hated the art design) they just tried to remake OoT with TP. Instead of continuing trying to do what they want. And then SS was them trying to listen to fans again.

All I'm saying is Nintendo needs to stop listening to fans and just focus on making a game they want. And from everything they been saying the new Zelda seem to be that.
>>
>>341222425
Nintendo Treehouse stream are the best thing Nintendo did in years. But only Nintendo really ever feels so confident in their own product that they are willing to show an hour or more of nonstop gameplay.

Happy they added a few other games to it. Yeah it's mostly as a marketing push for #FE and others but at least it's something.
>>
>>341219225
I want some originality, clever dungeons, better combat, and most importantly a new villain.

Basically I want a 3D Capcom Zelda.
>>
I wouldn't mind a female link desu.
>>
>>341219225

More enemies. The 3D games never have a big enough enemy gallery and your spend 80% of the game fighting mini moblins, bats, and slimes, plus whatever the monster-of-the-dungeon is.
>>
File: CfTErdpXIAAMSRH[1].jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CfTErdpXIAAMSRH[1].jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>341219464
To be fair, the pauldrons and the scarf were just added so to Dynasty Warriors him up a bit.

They could have taken it further, you know.
>>
File: tumblr_o2x960XHZB1tp24omo1_540.png (411 KB, 540x660) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2x960XHZB1tp24omo1_540.png
411 KB, 540x660
>>341219225
Story takes a back seat, having most of the lore fleshed out by word of mouth from NPCs and Gossip stones.

No partner. No garbage text explaining what you pulled out of the treasure chest even though you already collected like ten of said item, or why the camera panned over to a thing just now.

In fact, no camera panning, let us figure things out ourselves, like we used to.

The upgrade system from Skyward Sword returns and is expanded.

Green Tunic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.