[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we now live in a time where /v/ will willingly shill, praise,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 2nio6t4.png (107 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
2nio6t4.png
107 KB, 480x385
>we now live in a time where /v/ will willingly shill, praise, and uplift xbox just because they hate PS4
>xbox
>the console that /v/ said ruined the industry only a few years ago
>a console with literally no games and worse performance

Honestly, only black people stink up this kind of petty hate for success. What has gotten into /v/?
>>
>we now live in a time where console peasants like Op are so retarded, they dont know how retarded they are
>>
cmon now
>>
BALLIN

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY
>>
>>341209823
i have a PC, you petty, success-hating nigger
>>
Op is a shill
>>
>>341210002

Not him but mind posting a timestamp of your video card? Not saying your lying but we have SO many people pretending they have a pc these days.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (39 KB, 360x343) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
39 KB, 360x343
>>341208267
WII U?
MORE LIKE DEEL - DOO

BALLIN XD
>>
>>341208267
This is nothing new, /v/ is cyclical, everything new is horrible and everything old is good.

Everything popular is bad, everything unpopular is good.

Just go look at how many people are praising Dark Souls 2 now, as one of the best souls games, over Dark 3 or Bloodborne.
>>
>>341210125
Fuck you bitch i got every single console and every single pc ever made

eat a dick you cocksucking fuck
>>
REMOVE XBOX
REMOVE PLAYSTATION
VIDYA INDUSTRY FOR VIDYA COMPANIES ONLY
>>
Xbox is literally saving gaming. The unified Microsoft platform is setting a new standard for the industry.
>>
>>341210307
Do you have the Pikachu N64?
>>
>>341210524
No that shit's gay.

But i have the VHS tape in the case of Beauty and the Beast which is worth thousands
>>
File: 20160613_214706.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160613_214706.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>341210125
I'm OP
>>
>>341210613
Do you have the little Mermaid tapes with the case where there is a penis on the cover?
>>
>>341210753
Is there really such a thing?
>>
>>341210970
yes. looks LIKE a penis which is basically a penis
>>
>>341210970
You think I'm lying you little sack of shit?
>>
>>341208267
That's some alright bait, using one of the classical fanboy shit while pretending to be anti fanboy.

Still, i think gold face would have given you better result. 6.5/10 shitposting thread
>>
>>341211402
What OP said isn't wrong, though.
>>
>>341208267
>we now live in a time where /v/ will willingly shill, praise, and uplift xbox just because they hate PS4
I know, it's sad and hilarious at the same time.

Hey, whatever makes them feel better man.
>>
>>341208267

Sonyfags ran them completely off for like two years. They came back and are a lot less cancerous than Sony fans, even managing to have decent threads with mustards

why not encourage them?
>>
>>341208267
>Honestly, only black people stink up this kind of petty hate for succes
AND THEY CALL THEM SONYGGERS
>>
>>341212479
You don't understand. Almost everyone on /v/ (not including PC) was for PS4 when it was announced. There were never any Xbox fans, really, on /v/.

It's just that PS4 got way too popular and /v/'s inner contrarian got triggered.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.