[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever play a Tony Hawk game, get inspired to skate, try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Tony+Hawk+Pro+Skater+2+tony2.jpg (61 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
Tony+Hawk+Pro+Skater+2+tony2.jpg
61 KB, 500x495
Did you ever play a Tony Hawk game, get inspired to skate, try it out, bust your ass, then go back inside and play more Tony Hawk?
>>
Yup.

More relevant to me was 1080 Snowboarding and me getting into the sport. Played the shit out of it, begged my parents for a board, and I've been riding for nearly 20 years.
>>
I never had a skateboard growing up, but a few times I've gotten drunk and thought trying to ride was a super good idea. So far I'm really good at the "eating shit" and "landing on my keys" tricks. If only there was a way for me to combo them together
>>
>>341196586
you don't need keys for a skateboard
>>
>>341196917
but I need keys for other stuff
>>
You weren't a human until you did this with at least one of your videogames
>>
>>341197197
This. you haven't lived until you've shot up a movie theater to live out your Doom fantasy
>>
>>341196085
Fucking radical

Videogames help you follow your dreams
>>
>>341197402
I haven't played Doom, but do you really get to kill people in a movie theater? I heard it was all demons in heck.
>>
>>341197528

Nah, that's Duke Nukem 3D.
>>
File: 13415246.jpg (49 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
13415246.jpg
49 KB, 294x294
>>341197528
>heck
>>
>>341197528
anon, people are the real demons
>>
GORILA RADIO
TURN THAT SHIT UP

Seriously this fucking game beats ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. THPS2 > all of e3
>>
>be kid
>watch Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers or some kind of ninja movie with brother or cousin
>we start play fighting and trying cool moves
>either start trying to jump and flip over the couch or something and hurt ourselves
>or start getting rough while fighting and it becomes serious
Games didn't do that though.
>>
>>341197989
>>341195202
CAUSE I DON'T CARE WHERE I BELONG NO MORE
WHAT WE SHARE OR NOT I WILL IGNORE
>>
File: THPS2 Skate Heaven.jpg (40 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
THPS2 Skate Heaven.jpg
40 KB, 960x720
>>341197989
TURN THAT ISSHT UP
oh wait, best song is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d8xYwcdjgE
>>
>>341195202
It actually got me really serious about skateboarding. I skated a lot from when I was 7 until 16 and hurt my ankle/knees really bad so I had to give it up for a while. Skating turns your joints into jello.

Now I just do downhill longboarding, but I compete on a national level with that so it's pretty cool. I went to maryhill a few years ago which was fucking great.
>>
I once managed to ride a bowl in real life and thought it was the most fun thing in the world/

"Dropping in" is the most satisfying thing once you get past the scary part of falling vertically down a slope.
>>
>>341201984
I really wanted to try, but the gay kids at the skate park wouldn't let me because I wouldn't kiss the leader. We soon moved after that and there wasn't a skate park around.
>>
>>341200221

I just moved on from casually longboarding to downhill/slides in the past month, got my basic colemans down and made a custom glove I'm comfortable with, any tips for not freaking out at high speeds and sliding on an angle?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.