[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Phil Spencer came out with cargo pants and a 20 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: frog.jpg.cf.jpg (18 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg.cf.jpg
18 KB, 400x349
>Phil Spencer came out with cargo pants and a 20 year old beat up xbox shirt and showed straight games
>Sony starts off with extra cinematic orchestra
>a disconnected suit comes out
>shows God of Last of Rise: Dad extra cinematic edition
>more cinematics
>vr garbage
>RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL VR SHIT
>no games
>still no games
>massive amount of screentime on multiplats and vr
>highlight was CoD Infinite Warfare
>Kojima new "game" was super artsy cinematic garbage with no idea of what the fuck it was
The first four games in Sony's press conference are a hodge pog of popular shows and popular series being rammed into the ground. God of War now has worse havk and slash gameplay than a Korean MMO. Horizon is derivative of Batman done fucking horribly and has been downgraded even more(massive motion blur, fucking abhorrent draw distance, shit animations, lackluster gameplay). Sons of Days Gone 2: Last of Boogaloo demonstrated horribly animated zombies being killed with singular bullets, worse graphics than an Xbox Arcade game, and the point in which the character "terrifyingly" ran through the horde bouncing the zombies off of him with the orchestra blaring was really kino. No cross platform play. No new additions. No actual games. What in the actual fuck. The only way Microsoft's could have been better is if Crackdown was shown. Go watch some more cutscenes
>>
Xshill you're so pathetic. I hope the 10 cents was worth it
>>
You don't have to be upset, people are pretty much in AGREEMENT with you
>>
>>341190017
Not the 15 neogaf autosaging threads agree.
>>341189946
What's your favorite movie?
>>
Someone is SUPER fucking salty.
>>
>>341190390
C R O S S
P
L
A
Y
>>
The problem is how does this sell Xbox consoles? All the games are on PC
>>
>>341190924
Great right? No need for a fucking Xbox One
>>
>>341190297
True Lies, because you get to see that lady with a y chromosome strip for the terminator
>>
>>341191194
It's great for consumers

Why would you hate thjs
>>
File: 1462520365583.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1462520365583.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>341191194
>>341190951
Boy it sure is great to be playing on that microsoft personal computer with a microsoft operating system and not have to pay for that evil microsoft xbox one. Crossplay is just terrible!
>>
>>341191648
Because the Bro-box and it's "innovation" isn't good for the industry.

>>341191768
That microsoft personal computer with a microsoft operating system let's me do more than an Xbox One ever will.
Take your shit eating elsewhere
>>
>>341192049
If you are an AMD user then I weap for you.
>isn't good
And horrid gimmicky vr is? I even used my brother's Vive and even at $800 it is a straight tech demo.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.