[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright sonyponies, defend this shit conference so I can laugh at you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74 KB, 1280x720
Alright sonyponies, defend this shit conference so I can laugh at you.
>>
Horizon looks like exactly the kind of game I was expecting it to. I feel like I will enjoy it for many hours as long as I am able to turn down or off the voice acting. Or better yet dual audio and I can hear some cute japanese girl squeek and squeel as she rolls around instead.
>>
>>341184985
Live demos
>>
>>341185703
I agree
>>
>>341184985
Don't have to defend the winners, bruh.
>>
Actual exclusives to a single platform
>>
>>341185703

I'm still hoping that voice over is just for our "benefit" for the conferences. Sure they can't really think she's a good match for the character. If us retards can see that, surely they can too.
>>
>>341184985
I hate microsoft so much that sony could just walk on stage and lay a big shit in my face and I would still rate them higher.

I am even going to buy a PS4 just to play Project Diva Future Tone.

I am kind of upset that they ignore vita, but I really only care about jap games anyways.
>>
>>341184985

They showed games without having a bunch of idiots come out on stage and talk about stupid bullshit nobody cares about for 10 minutes at a time.

They showed platform exclusives.

They had a live orchestra.
>>
File: 1464636629638.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1464636629638.png
67 KB, 616x596
obviously won e3

Sony conference: Turn of the Century World's Fair

Rest of E3: Jerry Seinfeld standup show
>>
>>341185703
The game play looked slick, what was great was how fast the robots moved. Dodge rolling and camera focus was immaculate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.