[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that phil spencer absolutely dominated e3 this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
So we all agree that phil spencer absolutely dominated e3 this year?
>>
Yep, it's his

Sony was so fucking mediocre
>>
OF COARSH
>>
> announced a console to replace the console made to replace a console
> completely flip flopped on his earlier stance on generation

Sure.
>>
File: Uncharted of War.jpg (284 KB, 1896x1090) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted of War.jpg
284 KB, 1896x1090
Yes
"I loved the kinda of Resident Evil 4 and The Last of Us feel in this new God of War
The dad thing is very brilliant"
>>
i like sony and i have to agree, also because i have a pc too and i can play all these games on it.
>>
>>341182693
>xbox actually came back this year and won e3
>playstation has worst e3 in years
did anyone actually see this coming?
>>
He was pretty smooth

But MS conference was mediocre
>>
Unless Ninty pull a miracle, the Xbone won e3 for console and PC gamers.

who would have thought it
>>
Was based Phil in the wrong here?
>>
>sony only shows 3 games with gameplay and the rest are movies
>LE SONY WON LADS XDDD
>microsoft shows nothing but gameplay
>they lose
Fucking Neogaf
>>
>>341184085
literally no one saw this coming.

xbox finally making a comback
>>
>>341184085
How did Xbox win? The Microsoft conference was literally 90 minutes of "you don't have to buy an Xbox ever." And then they turn around and tell you that if you do want to buy an Xbox wait until November next year.
>>
>>341184085
>le VR!
>le Cinematic Experience
i guess sony are now just making last of us clones, what a disappointment
>>
>>341184589
ReCore, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2 is better than any movie that Sony presented.
>>
File: 1341330264474.jpg (92 KB, 647x500) Image search: [Google]
1341330264474.jpg
92 KB, 647x500
Yeah. Even though his show was weak, too. Last year was just too good.
>>
>>341184589
>xbox
It's a microsoft conference, silly. They have plenty of Microsoft exclusives.
>>
>>341184085
I saw it coming only a few days ago. Read an article saying sony pulled their PS Neo reveal, knew that could only mean the scorpio rumors were true and it was way better than the neo.
>>
>>341185645
No PC gamer looks at a PC game and considers it a "Microsoft Exclusive".
>>
>>341184085
notice how sony's e3 didn't even have a goodbye? it just ended abruptly? they're even embarrassed of their own conference
>>
>>341182693
He baby shaked the competition.
>>
Phil Spencer is the hero we need

They'll make more profit in software sales especially digital. Customers are buying games directly from them for the full $60 and they didn't have to make any physical games or go through any middle man taking profits. How much do they make off console sales anyway?
>>
>>341182693
Let's all be real here. Even though Xbox didn't have any fucking exclusives, Microsoft conference was way better than sonys
>>
>>341184589
>you don't have to buy an Xbox ever

Good, because exclusives are retarded

Anwyay, most console players will continue to play on console, so it's not like they're going to lose anything
>>
>>341183701
>Don Mattrek = Phil Spencer

News to me
>>
>>341187269
Anybody who isn't a completely brainwashed fanboy knows that
>>
>>341182693
Philshills on

MAXIMUM

DAMAGE

CONTROL

Phil threw everyone at the wall hoping something would stick, including incomplete console specs he is now committed to, and he got

blown

the

fuck

o

u

t
>>
>>341187673
3/4 of fucking /v/ is stroking their cocks to sony right now.
>>
File: 133376219550.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
133376219550.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>341184085
better luck next year sonycucks
>>
>>341186446
I guess to many games made you completely delusional
>>
Phil fucking owned E3 this year. Good for him. He really turned xbox around.
>>
>>341187993
It's a horrible sight to see, personally. They're so fucking blind to such a transparent bullshit show.
>>
>>341187993
3/4 of /v/ is leddit
>>
>>341187993
Not really, in every survey people say PC is there preferred device, I think the majority are false flaggers.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.