[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scalebound vs. Horizon Zero Dawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: scalerizon.jpg (553 KB, 1658x1014) Image search: [Google]
scalerizon.jpg
553 KB, 1658x1014
Now that we've seen both gameplay

Which is better?
>>
Horizon might be cool if they make a hard mode without the BIG GLOWY WEAK POINT SHOOT HERE and the slowdown.
Scalebound is just so slow.
>>
Scalebound because it's actually a game.
>>
>>341168270
scalebound looked kinda shit from what they showed.
horizon looks incredible.
>>
Horizon fucking smashes scalebound to pieces dude

It looks better
The combat is fucking better somehow
The fucking crafting, itemization, enemy types
The fucking world looks 200x better

Scalebound is a fucking 1 hour side experience compared to this shit.

Horizon is a full open world true action RPG with fucking robot dinosaurs FUCK scalebound yo.
>>
Horizon

Scalebound had the displeasure of having a shit demo. Horizon showed what 90% of the game will be, doing quests and fighting robots. Scalebound showed some titan boss that was really boring
>>
Scalebound looked better before.
Horizon would easily win if I was just basing everything on both videos shown at E3 this year.

Based on both E3 videos:

Horizons enemies have weak points, huge attack variety, and a variety of options on how to deal with them.

Scalebound enemies are big boss fights that you run up and mash X when it goes to the next obvious phase. The combat seemed really floaty and like it lacked impact.

The dialog in the Scalebound video was also cringeworthy. Horizon didn't have fantastic dialog, but it was relatively inoffensive.
>>
>>341168270
I like more Horizon. Only downside is that the girl just wont fucking shut up. Annoying as hell.
>>
>>341169038
>The fucking crafting
Why do people like crafting in open world games? It's just an excuse to make you grind shit.
>>
>>341168270
I feel like the game should just be called Horizon without the Zero Dawn subtitle.
>>
>>341169149
fuck off microshit
>>
>>341169347
>Only downside is that the girl just wont fucking shut up. Annoying as hell.

Compared to the Scalebound protagonist it was basically ASMR.
>>
Scalebound is on the PC, sooooo.....
>>
>>341169382
> It's just an excuse to make you grind shit.

More time I can spend in the game a better.
>>
>violent "realistic" murder simulators

No thank you. I'll take something that doesn't rely on quick time events and super high def graphics.
>>
>>341168270
Scalebound looks like complete shit. Horizon doesn't look too great but it's certainly better.
>>
>>341168270
Scale bound looks alright I have to see more of Horizon because it reminds me too much of fucking tomb raider
>>
>>341169906
This
>>
>>341169843
But you could still be playing the game without the grinding, they could just give you the stuff after missions or at the beginning
>>
>>341168270
They both look boring and uninspired as shit.
>>
Scalebound because dragons and because its a pure game, horizon is pretentious, wannna be like movie trash that looks like Far Cry primal with wanna be zoids.
>>
>>341169906
/thread
>>
Before e3 scalebound
After e3 horizon
>>
>>341168270
Horizon is Assassins Creed III hunting simulator
>>
Have we seen anything from Scalebound that isn't a gimmick boss fight?
>>
I kinda thought they were on some equal footing but after the gameplay we just saw, horizon has completely outclassed scalebound.
>>
Horizon, easily
>>
>>341170657
>Lukewarm, uninspired piece of shit opinion.
>/thread

Not here, now now, not ever.
>>
>>341168270
>Which is better?
Horizon, since it will eventually be released on steam whereas scalebound will be a w10 store exclusive
>>
>>341171357

What Guerilla game has came to Steam in recent years?
>>
>>341170437
And then there'd be no objectives, nothing to do bar story. Do you like movies more than games?
>>
Scalebound will be better because it's an RPG.

It will be longer and have more fun progression.

Horizon looks cool but it will probably not have that much to do.
>>
>>341172525
You mean to say unless you were rewarded you wouldn't play games? What happened to the concept of fun?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.