[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAAH WAAW 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 542x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 542x305
they said there was an open beta right now but I haven't seen any threads

is there anybody actually playing?
>>
/hg/ is from the looks of it
>>
>>341146438
Been downloading it since the end of the MS conference.

Fucking Xbox Live downloads are so god damned slow. Been at 1-2 Mbits/s.
>>
>>341146438

I dunno, played one game, it's online only so I was lost at what I was supposed to do, but took my time and started building and exploring and out of nowhere I see Victory and that's it.

Won't buy the game.
>>
>>341147002
Sounds like you're just a retard, mate.
>>
>>341146938
Nigga took me like 1 hour with 2mb connection
>>
>>341146438
the wars... for the halo...
>>
Beta is on Xbone only and nobody owns that piece of shit so no.
>>
I never played the first one, or any other RTS for that matter. I'm enjoying it. A friend of mine is showing me the ropes.
>>
File: HAAH WAAW ☎.jpg (42 KB, 566x431) Image search: [Google]
HAAH WAAW ☎.jpg
42 KB, 566x431
>>
Is it fully multiplayer only, or is there a tut/skirmish? I suck at RTS games and have no intention of getting raped online again.
>>
>>341147458
Thank you.
>>
File: 1407533589694.jpg (36 KB, 289x299) Image search: [Google]
1407533589694.jpg
36 KB, 289x299
>>341146438
Xbone only, unfortunately.
>>
how is it? is there more depth to the base building?
>>
The UI is somewhat cumbersome, it's somewhat difficult to select units and I could so without the group creation delay
>>
Are you guys happy about halo wars 2? Yesterday some guys said it would make their day. I really hope some of you enjoyed because I've been genuinely loving this E3 so far.
>>
>releasing on PC

GETTIN HYPED HERE

I'm scared
>>
MS fucked up my gold subscription so I can't play yet.

Do we know who the other covenant leaders are? Can you play as any? I'm curious if the citadel models change from being brute like in design to traditional covenant architecture with a different leader.
>>
>>341146438
>Xbox One exclusive beta

I'd play it if those cocksuckers had put the beta on PC as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.