[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone in the Nevada/Las Vegas area help? I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
Can anyone in the Nevada/Las Vegas area help? I'm looking for an arcade that has Japanese rythym games in it (specifically Groove Coaster). Thanks in advance!
>>
>>341142243
Just check on the site.
That said, I miss Groove Coaster. Originally caught my eye in Akihabara's Taito Station when I saw that delicious Yasuda designed girl on it.
>>
>>341142243
Yasuda?
>>
>>341143187
I checked the GC site, and all the locations are for Japan. Any other ideas, Onso3?
>>
>>341144646
Then doesn't that mean it's japan only?
>>
>>341144820
Just play GC on your phone. That's what I do.
>>
>>341144820
No, there are arcades in California that carry it. I'm just looking for a machine in Nevada right now.
>>
>>341145112
Yeah but it doesn't have all the same tracks, does it?

>>341145165
Really? I wonder why it doesn't show up on the site then. Sorry, I just assumed.
This gives me hope though, I was so addicted to Chunithm Plus while in Japan but on the site there wasn't anything listed for Suuth Korea. Now I'm hopeful there might be some there.
>>
>>341145450
No arcades where I live so I can't play how I want to. At least I have lunatic rave 2 for all my bemani needs
>>
>>341145696
Where are you located?
>>
>>341145450
I looked up the arcade chain that holds it and it appears that they have no Nevada locations. Damn. I'm surprised that there's not a superarcade at Vegas!
Also, if there isn't a single GC machine in all of South Korea, I'll be fucking damned. Considering that all of the pro gamers come from SK or Europe, anyways.
>>
File: 099.gif (294 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
099.gif
294 KB, 245x245
>>341146453
Oh man, I'm excite. I'll bring my arcade cards with me just incase. I fucking miss Chunithm Plus. I got so fucking good before I had to leave.
>>
>>341146429
I live in Utah
>>
>>341146730
From what I can tell, Chunithm Plus is like the mobile game VOEZ. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
How are you at Sound Voltex?
>>
>>341147039
Yikes anon. That's harsh. The closest Round One arcade to you is in either Texas or Cali.
>>
>>341147309
Sound Vortex's controls and songs intimidated the fuck out of me so I didn't play it much. I spent most of my time with Musica, Chunithm Plus and sometimes played Pop'n or that one game that looks like a circle. Name totally escapes me at the moment.
>>
>>341148530
You have a computer? Try playing osu!mania. It's the closest thing to it, it's absolutely free, and it has Sound Voltex songs. That'll acclimate you.
Also, Sound Voltex scared you but Museca didn't? Museca is fuckin hard, man!
>>
>>341147309
Wow thanks for mentioning VOEZ by the way. Never heard of it. Not really the same but they're close enough that it can scratch the itch until S.Korea or my eventual visit back to Japan

>>341149373
Museca was pretty easy once you got the hang of it, bro! The crazy shit I've seen in Sound Voltex made me instantly go lolnah.

Good looking on Osu!mania! I've played Osu back in the day but I didn't know about mania.
>>
>>341142243
>never heard of groove coaster
>look it up and find: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9WeDfUQl6J0
>looks fun as fuck

Why are rhythm and arcade games always fun?
>>
>>341151004
Coolest part was that at certain places the ground vibrated to the beat of the song. You'd get so turnt up and into it.

https://youtu.be/mMvU43O0U_8
Played this shit for hours like everyday.
>>
NV local here

Don't expect much
>>
>those hips

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>341152760
-sigh- I thought as much. Thanks anon.
>>
i'm a mechanic at round one in california and it's cool except when the japanese corporate assholes show up, that said shit breaks so fast and it takes so long to get replacement stuff from japan i am too tired to even play any of the games at the end of the day.
>>
>>341152065
That looks cool as shit, onso3.
What genre of songs is it mostly? Electric, rock, hardcore electric, upbeat, or other?
>>341151004
They're better than crack to me. 87% of my phones storage is Cytus, VOEZ, Dynamix, osu!stream, and HachiHachi.
>>
>>341153224
i forgot to add: that said they do plan to open a round one in vegas at some point in the next year or two possibly in hawthorne you didn't hear that from me tho
>>
>>341153224
holy shit anon what location
We should hang out depending on the answer
>>
>>341152973
Based Yasuda

>>341153247
Yeah it was a blast and starts getting crazy fun the better you get at it.
Mostly I'd say...electric and hardcore electric, but they had plenty of stuff from anime and vidya too.

https://youtu.be/8xK9k__PQSk
>>
>>341142243
the only decent arcade here in vegas closed down years ago. i miss gameworks
>>
>>341153543
i'm not gonna say i'd rather stay anon because there are so few mechanics it would be easy to find out who i am just by saying what part of the state i am in
>>
>>341153882
I remember going there when I was a wee lad
They had the bad version of the Jurrassic Park gmae
>>341153672
Can't wait to find one in the US
>>341153995
That's fair. Although it would be cool to say that I found an anon.
>>
File: MONS_2735.jpg (108 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
MONS_2735.jpg
108 KB, 640x383
>>341142243
Linka is cute, CUTE!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.